<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Happy Face
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 10:02 pm
 
[dcnewyear.jpg]

Woke up and realized this world's not so bad after all
Looked at it through a child's eyes, and I saw these beautiful
Things that you never think about
Like the ocean, moonlight, stars and clouds
It's amazing how we don't appreciate our blessings
There's plenty of people who don't like me
But since there are more who love me and I love myself
Sometimes, it gets tough, it gets tough
But I can't give up, can't give up
Just take a deep breath, close my eyes
Feel the love and give a smile
I spent the last few moments of 2007 by myself (well after a call from my little brother, Ridhwan), reflecting about the stuff that I have been doing over the year and I guess whatever bad things that you have faced in the past year, you can only look back and learn from whatever that happened.

Today is not just a new day, it's a new year.

Time for a fresh and new perspective, a more optimistic attitude (I'm still a realist, nonetheless) and I just want to be happy, and quite frankly today was a great day. I spent the day at home and I just relaxed by myself and I thought of the good things that happened in my life amidst the bad.

I am loved. I know it.

I'm thankful for all the blessing God has put upon me. Even the bad moments. Still I can't thank God enough for everything He has done even the moments I feel like my face have been dragged over gravel.

Today was fresh - in a sense I didn't waste it (even though I pretty much did nothing), I didn't care about the things happening behind my back, I just focused on me. I focused on what's important at home - family. I spent the morning with my parents and the evening with my sister playing her very girly version of Monopoly which was all pink and honestly, I've never been so repulsive of pink before but I guess the most important thing was spending time with her.

So I guess today was productive - I spent time with my family. Tomorrow? I have plans. It should be up on my blog tomorrow. Haha. I'm spending every day of 2008 productively. If at anytime, a day in 2008 I don't do anything I should punish myself.

I do track back and read the promises I made to myself, to show that I am responsible enough to think and reflect. Making mistakes are useless unless you learn from them.

The last few days of 2007, I spent my days with my friends. With Amber, Hamid and Presley, Dominic and See Kai, all seperate but as you know, I can't blog about Amber, Hamid and Presley because they 'don't take photos'. HAHA. Yeah right.

[DSC07565.jpg]
On the 30th, I went out with See Kai. I had a great time with him. Met up at 5pm and we literally wasted our lives around Orchard road. See Kai, I love you and all, but bro! You're super indecisive. You know what he did?

HAHA. He wanted to buy shoelaces for his school shoes and it was only $1.90 and he told me he needed something to match his uniform. So I told him to get it. He thought about it and you know what. He actually took more than five minutes to contemplate whether to buy or not.

In the end, he didn't buy the shoelaces even though he wanted it. HAHA. And you know what he spent his money on?

TopMan.

HAHA. He spent I think less than $50 because apparently TopMan is having their year-end sale. I was kinda disappointed at myself for not buying something for myself despite the sale. I wanted to get a shirt at GAP but it's nett priced at $39.

I am glad however, that I saved up money because unexpectedly...

I got chosen to go for an interview at the airport as... Get this.

Airport Ambassador!

And the job requires me to guide the tourists here and there, everywhere they need to go, all that stuff and I think I'm gonna love the job.

What sucks is that I have to dress up for my interview and with the money I had left over (from disappointingly not treating myself to shop at TopMan) to buy the dress pant. The very next day, the last day of 2007, I went out with Dominic and shopped!

[DSC01270.jpg]

I had a great time with Dominic too. I went out with him for lunch at Parkway Parade after which he went job hunting and he was being so bxtchy about it (HAHA) saying that he has to fill so many blanks on the commutative vitae form (or resume) and I actually filled one of the forms for him, which was G2000 but I agreed though.

The form had so many freaking blanks.

Still, I had fun with Dominic. We then went to Marina Square and Suntec, for him to job hunt and it was just so crazy. I can't disclose what we did but it involves a shop, a resume and a very awkward situation. Don't worry Dom, I won't say a thing. It's just between us. HAHA!

[DSC01257.jpg]
(Dominic! Why is Derek's side dark? You know lighting? HEHE; thanks bro for the photo. :D)

After all that, we went over to Orchard to see a friend of mine, Derek perform. He was amazing and his showmanship is rather good and even though the CD skipped, he managed to get back on his feet which is quite commendable. Kudos, Derek. :D

Apparently he hasn't uploaded videos but when it's on, I'll let you guys know. (Random, but you guys should check Derek's blog. The way he put his images are somewhat simplistic and artistic, loves it!)

Derek, coffee soon? :D

Dominic and I ended the day rather early because for the first time Dad's giving me a voluntary curfew (as in he gave me the timing) of 10pm but I appealed for 11pm. I thought of going to Presley's house for the New Year's Party. However, something told me to get back home. I thanked Dominic for spending the last day of the year with me. I had a great time

(and if he said otherwise or stay silent, I might have to slit his throat! HAHA.)

I did, and I spent the whole night online chatting with Derek. I got so hyper (don't ask me why, I was starving myself actually) and in one way or another, I did spend my new year with him. HAHA.

[gimmemorewderek.jpg]

and if you read it properly (YES, THE IMAGE IS CLICKABLE), Derek's MSN subnick says... Listening to Zul - Gimme More which was so fxcking random. I told you, I got high and recorded using MSN. HAHA. The way my voice changed. It's crazy. HAHA.

And I'm glad in some crazy way even I can't understand, Derek said, 'YES GOOD' and 'i was really nodding my head'. Sarcasm or not, haha, thanks. :D

And I'm glad the song (stupidly funny) cheered Shahirah up from the drama she's facing. You guys, spread the love alright. :D VISIT HER! :D

I'm about to sign off, but ladies and gentlemen, as a round up for this post, I have updated SATURATED PASTURES, so please check it out. :D (I initially wanted to make a big commercial but time constraints. :S)


Yeah. So come on ladies and gentlemen, stop sulking your lives away and let's live productively. I'm making 2008 my year and everything's gonna be alright. No, it's gonna be great. I can feel it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR,
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

(random note, on this New Year, DONT-CHA has stroke more than 20,000 page views since 24th April 07. That's a good look. :D and yes, a new look is coming soon.)

Labels: , , , , , ,