<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Absence
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:56 pm
 



It's the end of an era - full of controversies and what not, I loved this layout (and the blog posts that come along with it. Quite frankly, I love my new one. It's simple, and its something that I haven't done, real graphics editing. Oh I love me. :P

Oh let me switch my inner diva/divo off for a moment. The blogskin is inspired by the embedded song which talks about love making (not necessarily oompa-loompas cos with that you just do it promiscuously) and I find it soothing to listen to, the guitars, the echoes, that soulful voice of Beyonce - I just can't help myself but feel inspired every time when I listen to the song.

Or get slightly aroused. Oh, let's put that aside, shall we?

I apologise for not updating yesterday. Believe me, I wanted to - till my sister came back and totally locked herself in her room claiming she was doing 'work' when I caught her watching a season of Scrubs. Oh well, I'm back on now, ladies and gentlemen.

Today, I spent my day with BBFF (Hairul, if you all have forgotten) and it was great time spent. We caught up on stuff because even though we're really close, we still have our own lives to live. Distance between great friends do good for us, we bonded a lot today and quite frankly I had a great time.

We were chatting on the phone and trying to figure out what we can do to get our jobless assess some cash - we're talking about work, people. (and NO sexual innuendos, people, especially you, Luqman. LAWL.) Since I was 'banned' from the computer, Hairul did the research and we ended up with John Little, apparently, they're looking for kids to work at their Expo Sale.

We all know how much I hate Expo. Think Sitex.

Anyway, Hairul researched while I called the office. They directed me straight to the HR manager, Cynthia, and she gave us appointments, so technically, we didn't have to sign papers, go home and wait for the call then come back, we go straight to the important person.

Hairul and I met (and insert bonding moment here while waiting for our respective interview) and the interview with Cynthia was great! I actually had a good time talking to her, and she told me about the job at Expo, but I also asked about a position at one of the stores itself (rather than slogging away at Expo) and she said it wouldn't be a problem - so I hope she isn't just bringing me up to cut me down, but I'm really positive about this. She said that she does have an opening and that she asked the perfect place for me to have a store to work at. I said 'anywhere in town' and she replied, "Plaza Singapura?" My eyes literally lit up and I just said, "That'll be great!"

She told Hairul and I she would call us tomorrow (Thursday). I'm really positive about this. Oh, screw the job at Airport. I built so much hope within myself that when I didn't get it, I literally brawled at myself. It's alright. I hope this thing with John Little works out.

Just because of the running shoes, I've got a broke ass. (And that means I'm financially bankrupt, you perv. HAHAHAHA)

Today, I also gave Luqman a surprise visit at his workplace today (the Mac Shop at Funan) and it was slightly awkward because I've never really met him before so this was officially the first time. (Actually, we did meet last time but we were secondary two and he came back to visit BNSS after he left for another school. I was complaining to him about band and apparently he paid attention. These are all Luqman's claims, but I could've sworn I didn't know him.) Oh, things fall at the right places.

Regardless, I did have a good time today with Hairul and (I think) possibly there are some things that I still have yet to tell him, it's a matter of whether I want to or not because heh, its a heckload of shit in my mind (and no, its not _ girls and a ___. Please don't ask me what the blanks are.)

Earlier in the morning, I was helping Mummy with the dishes as she was cooking. As I was getting my clothes wet from all the splashing waters, Mum told me, "why don't you try nursing in poly?" Then she starting listing reasons one to ninety-nine good reasons why I should be in nursing. Although I agreed what she said was relevant, I couldn't pay attention to what she was saying. Then, after years (seriously) I finally voiced out, and said,

"Mum, I don't want to do nursing because it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life!"

I didn't scream, lol, but I did say it in the most polite way possible. She restrained herself from saying negative comments (she usually does that) and she turned to me and asked. "Well, then what do you want to do?"

I coyed away, saying, well, whispering, "engineering... or Media." The former was just something to test the waters. Media was my priority. She smiled, (for the first time) upon talking about media, "Oh like your late uncle?"

It's nothing negative, no. One of my late uncles was a deejay for Ria 89.7 (Well, I'm not sure if its Warna 94.2) but yeah. I guess Mum was finally open about the possibility of me choosing a media course for a career. I'm more optimistic now.

At least Mum now supports me. Well, I know she wants me to go for nursing - she knows there is security at the end of the tunnel even up till retrenchment. I like that and all but I don't want to be a nurse (not that I have anything against nurses, I'm open to the idea too but) because I'm not much a people person when it comes to medicating and I only care for the ones I love, not random people I see everyday. Well at least, not to the best of my abilities.

Like I said, I'm open to the idea of nursing.

However, I'm just glad Mum understands me more now. I hope she supports me when I get my results. It's getting to me. And the date has been confirmed.

29th January 2008.

It is a reliable source, so hang tight ladies and gentlemen. Life's about to get bumpier. Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you for your kind attention. LOVES. :D

(and I need to go back up my precious files before my baby is sent to the repairman's.)

Labels: , , , , ,