<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Aspiration
Monday, December 17, 2007 8:06 pm
 
Today, I went for lunch with Aini and Dominic at Bugis. It was fun but the thing I despise most is that they keep talking about topics like love and it bugged me like, a lot because I'm out of love (that poem was just a random thing) and I kinda know why I am aiming for already.

ASEXUALITY.
*Asexuality not in the terms that I do not like oompaloompas (heck, it looks fun LAWL!). I just don't want to be with anyone or be in a relationship as of this moment. Don't confuse yourselves, people.

Which got me thinking, is good for me. I hate falling in love because I end up disappointed and I really don't feel like being in any relationship. So if anyone asks if I'm heterosexual or homosexual, my answer would be neither.

So back to Aini and Dominic, they were talking to each other about topics that I find most stupid, of which is love. Seriously. She wants to be happy, he wants to the right girl, yadeyadeyada. Give it up already. I'm happy and I'm by myself.

Truth is, I like the fact that I'm single. I am free to roam, free to do as I wish. Just the other day a friend of mine whose girlfriend jumped on him because he took pictures with other girls. For something so petty? Oh well, glad I'm not on the same boat.

En route to the National Library, Dominic tells me, "don't be like that" (to being asexual). I'm like, "I'm through with everything and I can fly, fly, fly!" (quote exaggerated, of course) and at this time, the car just dashed right in front of me, a close shave, might I add at the traffic stop.

Right now as I think, "God's telling me not to give up". Perhaps.

Oh who gives a hoot.

In my mind right now, I'm contemplating to either go to a barbecue (BBQ) pit with my ex-classmates, 5B OR go shopping with the new cool cats I met at Singapore Polytechnic.

I thought that if I went to the BBQ, I technically get free food. I don't have to spend money just to eat a damn meal, considering I didn't eat enough food at the dinner and dance last Saturday due to the enthusiastic dance and hosting of the whole show.

Going to the BBQ also means I get to meet old friends of which I haven't been seeing since November 6th (the last day of the O levels for me) and well, it might be refreshing to just catch up on each others lives.

The downside of going to the BBQ is that I meet people I don't like. I publicly don't like that is. I don't want to mention names but if you read my blog religiously, you should know.

Regardless, I don't think I should avoid the whole event just because of two people, right?

Still, I don't know.

I like all my new friends. I really do. Well, technically, I'm only going out with one other new friend. Tomorrow, Aini, Dominic, Zachary and I are going shopping.

I don't know. My heart tells me shopping is more important because I haven't shopped with friends since the last time with Amber and Hamid. Hairul wants me to join the BBQ. So yeah. I'm in a dilemma. Especially when your BBFF and shopping are some of the most important things in your life.

I'll go with the flow. I might just drop by to show my face and then jet off to go shopping at Bugis Street or something. I don't know, we'll see how.

Oh and today we camwhored. YAY!
[DSC00165.jpg]
Did I mention I look great with my new threads? And look. I don't look as fat next to Dominic!

[DSC01195.jpg]
Little Miss BAD! BAD BAD BAD!

[DSC07455.jpg]
In the loo. He just finished peeing. *thinks of Luqman's old address everytimeafteripee*

[DSC07456.jpg]
Another mirror shot by the Old Chang Kee. Does anyone realise Chang Kee = Chunky?

[DSC07459.jpg]
We look nice laa seh. :)
After window shopping at Bugis, we window shopped at Bedok!

Quite frankly, today is rather depressing. I topped up $5 on my EZ-link and now I'm left with only a few cents in it all because of that $2.50 Mcflurry with that strawberry chunks. AH! And you know what, like the caption of the last picture. WINDOW SHOPPED. HOW DEPRESSING IS THAT. TWICE, NOT ONCE, but TWICE.

The ridiculousity of it all (ridiculousity is ridiculously not a word, but it sounds nice) is that we went all the way to Bugis to have lunch. HAHA. It was nice laa, and cheap too!

I LOVE MUMMY!
Why? She knows I'm getting my pay late so she gives me $100 in advance for me to spend spend spend. I LOVE MY MUMMY.

You wanna call me a MUMMY'S BOY? Go ahead laa. I get the benefits anyway. And for your information, I'm not spoiled. Just pampered, okay. Pampered in a sense that I still have to pay the $100 back. If I don't have to pay, erm. Then and only then you can call me spoiled. HEHE.

Randomly, I asked Dominic to think of a post title (for this entry) and he came up with this, which I find it rather smart.

"Hope is the dream of a waking man"

I am a waking man, and my hope is...

I GO SHOPPING TOMORROW!


and I know for the few hundred thousands of those collecting your N level results tomorrow, all I have to say to you is...

HOPE FOR THE BEST
if you are a waking person and can't sleep tonight laa. :)

LOVES, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Labels: , , , , ,