<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Good Witch Bad Witch
Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:04 pm
 
In an attempt to disguise my sorrows these past few days (not from working but rather unbloggable issues) I have made the conclusion that the story of The Wizard of Oz is a rather sadistic one rather than something you can learn from and enjoy these lessons that the writer tried to put it out however, in my opinion is unsuccessful.

I got hold of the script (since I worked with Bukit Panjang Primary School (BPPS) for this production) and initially I didn't bother reading it but because there so much time of doing nothing, I fell into compulsion of reading it and turns out the story is, I repeat, sadistic. Or at least, morally incorrect.

First, when Dorothy's house was 'magically' transported by a hurricane (or tornado, sling either if you will) and the house was dropped onto the Wicked Witch of the East, (WWE, lawl) the people of Munchkinland (the place where the house dropped) celebrated; with no hesitation! They even got the coroner to check if WWE is actually dead to celebrate even more! What does that tell us kids?

Does that mean that when somebody bad dies, you show no compassion that you celebrate? With singing and dancing? Tell you the truth, there was not even a moment of silence for WWE. Isn't she also God's creation and should be treated equal regardless of the bad things she has done?

Then the Good Witch of the North, Glinda came, which she joyously announced the start of the celebration of the death of WWE. What a Good witch. Really.

Next was that Glinda told Dorothy to wear the red shoes and follow the yellow brick road. This is the next mistake. How can you let a CHILD walk around in a place she has never even been ALONE? That's like asking her to be kidnapped by whoever she may meet along the way. Are kids to be taught that its okay for them to go somewhere they have never been before without adult supervision? Dorothy had to follow the yellow brick road but went through the forest and stuff. Where is the adult responsibility?

Ideed absent.

So along the way, she came across Scarecrow, which in the basis of friendship, is okay. The Tinman, fine by me. The Lion? The more the merrier! But she is a little child who came across what seems to be three middle-aged men. Why even if they're not human beings, what is supposedly the messaged that they sent to kids? Make friends to whomever seems nice? For all we know, when with the three stooges, Dorothy probably had to put her hand in between her legs when she sleeps to avoid getting raped. If she is smart enough. And if she did, would they have shown it to the kids?

No. I don't think so.

It's like this movie wants kids to expect the good out of people without precautionary measures. I know what you are thinking, 'the story isn't real!' but the message is. Kids can take things the wrong way; and honestly, may actually carry it out.

But I digress.

So they finally met the Wizard and he requested that the Fantastic Four bring him the crystal ball of the Wicked Witch Of The West (WWW) whom in the earlier part of the show threaten to 'take care' of Dorothy because she killed WWE. And guess what?

Dorothy is a murderer. Although WWW did put her in jail and threaten to burn the Scarecrow, what right has she to kill WWW? I thought it was good for someone to not do a bad deed to a bad person regardless the situation? So it's okay to kill.

Get your parangs people, and get your freakum on.

So after successfully murdering WWW, she goes back to the Wizard's castle and here's the thing. Everyone there is under the rule of the Wizard but the Wizard himself turn out to be a fraud! He is nothing but something insignificant (so insignificant, even with the script I can't figure out what he really is.) that has got everybody under his power because he is 'mysterious'.

So people, get to know the fraudulent and mysterious assess. They'll be so powerful, they'll rule your life.

Along with that, the finale kills me. All the three stooges got what they wanted. A brain, a heart and courage. (Even with that, the Wizard's reasoning is invalid, he just has the charisma part down, that is probably what made him powerful in the first place, just like any con man conning some old lady at the void deck with 'power stones'.

He couldn't get proper way to send Dorothy home, so in a way, Dorothy was going to be stuck there. Then, Glinda arrives. Hopes for Dorothy to be sent home could materialize. She says, "oh will you help me? Can you help me?"

"You don't need to be helped any longer. You've always had the power to go back to Kansas"

So why put her in the position of going through hell, almost getting killed by WWW? Why not tell her in the first place when she got there?

"She wouldn't have believed me. She had to learn it for herself"

I was like, WHAT? She was carried from Kansas to some foreign land by a HURRICANE and actually lived. How can she have not believed if Glinda told her in the first place that she had the power to go home? The WWW threatened to kill her, she appeared, disappeared, out of thin air. If I was Dorothy, and told that the only way for me to go home was to lick the underside of a munchkin's shoe, I'd do it!

Ridiculous.

I repeat, I know the story is for kids but the story is just preposterous. It's stupid too.

They cut this scene in BBPS version, but in the end, the anti-climax was that everything was a dream. I tell you, it's stupid.

I loved working though. It was as though I was a freeloader. Everything was free and I had to do a simple job. It's really like taking the money from someone's pocket and going home to sleep. Now I need to get another job. HAHA

LOVES!

Labels: , ,