<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

MTV VMAs 2008!
Monday, September 08, 2008 10:58 am
 
[314xyzn.jpg]
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Sunday night (or Monday morning our time) was the night to go crazy over! It was the MTV Video Music Awards 2008, with host Russel Brand!

I was lucky enough to watch the show LIVE and direct, other than MTV Asia's crappy "same day telecast excuse." I say lucky, because I watched only after Pink's performance.

[01_britney.jpg]
Britney opened the show. No, she didn't really opened the show, but it was nice to see Britney well, and everybody rooting for her! She looks so amazing but peep the video. She says...



"...the anniverSITY or the VMAs."
(Click here if you can't see the video)

She's so adorable. Britney IS back, y'all! After years of getting nominated and never winning an award, Britney brings home 3 awards for Piece Of Me, Best Pop Video, Best Female Video and the most coveted award yet, Video of the Year!

Although I do have to say that The Ting Tings' Shut Up and Let Me Go should have won the latter category, Britney deserves it because the Piece Of Me was the glimmer of hope that Britney would recover.

Ahh! On with the show!

[02_rihanna.jpg]
Rihanna was first to perform with Disturbia, the song that I don't like, but is still stuck in my head. LOL, particularly, the "Bum bum dee bum bum" part, but whatever. Her performance was, in my honest opinion, explosive. Her voice... Not so much. Peep the video. (Click here if you can't see it.)


She still sounds like a mess, but the dancers and her stage presence is on point! I loved her entrance, the use of the florescent lights and many would agree, this is definitely the second coming of Michael Jackson's Thriller, with a little bit more attitude.

Next up was Jonas Brothers. And I shan't waste anymore time on them. Click here if you care.


Lil' Wayne performed what I call a "Collaboration of the Year," well, at least for the VMAs. He performed with Leona Lewis and T-Pain, a medley of songs, Please Don't Let Me Be MisUnderstood, A Mill and (correct me if I'm wrong,) Can't Believe It.

[82707725.jpg]
Leona Lewis looked amazing and her singing skills were impeccable! Lil' Wayne also took the classic song and added his rap on it and it fits so perfectly. His rap could be a little bit more better with diction, but I get the overall concept.

[82707678.jpg]
I still don't get it why he can't wear his pants properly and not let his pants drop and exposing most of his ass. Oh, crotch grabber much? Next time, please don't scream over Leona's beautiful voice. LOL.

[82708624.jpg]
Next up was Pink, and it's been years since I saw her perfom. She performed her new single, So What. Yeah, so what, right? Nah I'm kidding. Respect goes to her for giving a traditional rock performance but also having that whole little musical feeling of walking around and showing the world her Rockstar attitude.

She looks hella sexy too! The blue trench coat and then dropping it off, yeah. Peep the video. (Click here if you can't see it.)



Next up, was a medley by T.I. which featured Rihanna, yet again. Wasn't feeling it too much, so here's the link to watch the performance. T.I. freaking sampled that stupid Chicken Little song. Numa numa yea. Yeah, that song.

Christina Aguilera was up next, and she too performed a medley of her songs. She "reinvented" Genie In A Bottle and sang her new song, Keeps Gettin' Better. Unfortunately, it wasn't getting any better at all.

[21.jpg]
Her reinvention of her classic was a mess and her new song was alright but somehow I need to listen to it ten more times before actually liking it. And yeah, she looks like Lady Gaga in Storm (from X-men) suit.

[26.jpg]
Given the circumstances, she is such a better perfomer now. And if you didn't know, she just gave birth last January! Peep the video! (Click here if you can't see it.)


But I really did wish she performed Genie the original way. It had more appeal and honestly, sexier. HAHA. This one... She looked like she was trying too hard. Loved the performance of Keeps Gettin' Better though. The briefcase and office look the dancers had was a nice touch.

Again, given the circumstances, she performs better with the baby outside her womb. She improved a lot since I saw her live last year.

Kid Rock performed All Summer Long with Lil' Wayne. Watch it here, if you want.

[82708650.jpg]
Kanye West closed the show with his new song, Love Lockdown from his new album due end of this year. (Click here if you can't see the video)


I have mixed feelings about this performance. I kinda like the song, but the performance was more of a light show than an actual concert show, you know. Though... The light effects are AMAZING. Whatever, he's coming to Singapore soon, hopefully I can go watch him then. :D

[82710349.jp]
REUPDATE! REUPDATE!
PARAMORE PERFORMED TOO! J'YEAH!
(Click here if you can't see the video)



To be honest, I didn't know Paramore could rock out like that! I LOVE THEM NOW. UH-MAY-ZING. This is their first ever VMA performance and how could I have missed it! Hayley rocked the stage with Misery Business. Oh the guitar break was madness.

So is it the best VMA show ever? Not really. It's the most creative though, in a sense, it was held at Paramount Studios instead of an actual Arena or Concert Theatres so that gave them a lot of room to hold new types of stage and design. Britney's bomb which was last year's VMA at Las Vegas - yeah, THAT was the worst VMA ever.

The MTV Video Music Awards 2008 will premiere in Singapore on Starhub Channel 20 tonight at 9.30 pm.

Comment questions:
1) Rihanna's performance, good or bad?
2) What was your favourite performance?
3) Should Britney actually perform this year?
4) Do you agree that Christina looks like Lady Gaga?
5) Kanye's light show. Love it or hate it?

Pics via: UBritney, RihannaDaily, XTinaWeb

Labels: , ,