<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

I Kissed A Boy
Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:06 pm
 

I made the poster, damn cool laa. It was supposed to be a shirt, but one, I don't know if he'd wear it and two, I had no cash and time. SADWoRxxX!

It's been quite a while since I've actually done a dedication post for someone. And no, the title is not what my friend and I have been doing, I'm actually referencing Cobra Starship's parody of I Kissed A Girl.

But I digress...

I guess I never really told the readers here how I met Luqman. I mean, he's like the few people whom I actually remembered how the friendship began (e.g. Hairul & Amber was at Orientation Camp, Amirul through my old blog and then Singapore Idol etcetera).

Initially, to be honest... I had no recollection of knowing Luqman, at all. LOL.

Regardless, Luqman refreshed my memory and typically, like the occasionally self-indulgent person that I am, I was actually complaining to him about my woes of being a band member. He just sat there and listened. This was when I was 14, secondary two. He already left Bedok North Sec (BNSS) for Si Ling Sec. He visited BNSS and he was there to listen to me complain. How nice.

A year later (or around that period of time) Luqman and I began contacting each other once again and we clicked. From then on, we chatted every single day and it really made me feel like I was really his friend. Even though by then we were in different schools.

As time progresses, I felt that Luqman was someone I could really confided in. I began opening up to him and I felt very comfortable talking to him about a lot of things. True that he was very apprehensive about opening up to me initially. However with friends, you gotta start somewhere.

Trivia: Luqman recommended Interactive Media Informatics as one of the choices for the polytechnic courses and that ended up being my first appeal choice. Cool huh.

Trivia 2: Luqman introduced me to a whole new music genre (and a huge collection of artists and musicians) that I totally am in love with now (e.g. Panic & Cobra)


Eventually he began to open up to me too and that itself became a new experience in the friendship that we share. It was really refreshing and as time passed, he (kinda) never held back with his thoughts. Which was awesome, I feel.

I know I mentioned Luqman in quite a number of posts but I guess I never really highlighted why I truly consider him a great friend.


I can really talk to him about anything under the sun and there's practically little or no topics that we have to avoid. He's like one of the two friends that I can talk to without any inhibitions at all. When I talk to Luqman, I can talk to him about anything and I know at the end of the conversation, he won't judge me.

That's what I call an amazing friend. I know that once I've found a friend that is so understanding, I should learn to treasure the friendship, and no doubt, I really do.

But the best thing ever about my very good friend, Luqman, is that he is one of the few people that will support whatever I choose to do and I know will always be there to back me up if I fall. He won't say it but I know. I just know.

As much as I like having endless nonsensical chatter with the chap (our MSN convos are FTLOLs!), but when we actually talk about something substantial, its a whole other scenario.. This guy, Luqman, is destined for amazing things and I can see him showered with sucess, no doubt.

Luqman, you have so much potential and remember, make that talent of yours grow because you are one hell of a person with so much gift in the brain and heart. I will, always, support what you choose to do and know that if you fall, bro, I will always be there to kick your ass so hard, you'll be standing stronger than before.

Dude, you're amazing. Know that everything you have done for me (and more), have changed something about myself, drastically, one way or another.

Happy birthday, my friend.

(Oh and Luqman, I LOVE USING YOU to get readers. *please note sarcasm here and please don't comment, "you're welcome", you ass*. BTW, I have a strong feeling he'll sms me saying thanks but he won't say anything else after reading this. I just know)

Plus, this is post number 800. Happy birthday again, my very very best(est) friend.

*A jolt of temporary intelligence strikes Luqman!*


----------------
Now playing: Cobra Starship - I Kissed a Boy
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , ,