<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

American Music Awards 07
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 10:17 am
 
[titlecare.jpg]

Unfortunately, Beyonce did not win any from the three categories that she was nominated for. For Favourite Female she lost to Rihanna, Favourite Pop to Fergie and Favourite Album lost to Justin Timberlake. I could understand why she lost the first two (Rihanna really boomed this year and Fergie's album was madness) but the latter, Justin is the one I couldn't get. For someone who over used the word 'sex' in his album, he proves that sex really does sell.

Alls well that ends well, Beyonce did clinch the BIGGEST award of the night!

BEST INTERNATIONAL ARTISTE!

[best+international+artiste.jpg]

Which is actually an honour because it's not the fans that voted in but this award is based on the achievement, the stage presence and the music quality produced by the winner. Judging by B'day, the re-release with 12 videos and a killer tour with an upcoming DVD, it is no wonder Beyonce is the winner for this year! She is also the FIRST FEMALE EVER to win this honour!

I cried okay, watching her giving the winning speech! The whole scene was touching. After showing the tribute video of how much Beyonce has accomplished with and without Destiny's Child, Usher said, "With gifts as big and generous as nature, a voice that touches hearts all over the world and a smile that can light up an entire stadium, she is something rare and special. In the world of Divas and Superstars, there is only one Beyonce."

As Usher said that, the whole place got quiet with the occasional screams of 'YEAH!' Then when Usher was done, in a split second, the whole crowd roared as Beyonce hugged her father, crying. She got a standing ovation from everybody, from the likes of Nicole Scherzinger who couldn't stop clapping and Rihanna, giving that shocked reaction with her hands on her face.

When Beyonce got on stage to take her award from Usher he was like, "Oh no, bitch, I'm not done with this yet!" and then slightly pushing Beyonce's hand away. I guess Usher wanted to be the first female to win the award but Beyonce got it first. :)

Beyonce's speech was ever so touching, and I got so affected when she thanked her fans all over the world! "I'm so blessed to wake up every morning and do what I love, I don't take it for granted. I'm so grateful, I'm so honoured, I'm so humbled by this award." I melted. :)

[best+international+artiste+2.jpg]
Beyonce is so cute to have freaked out right after the speech and she started getting Crazy in Love with the camera. She has the right to be excited; she won and shat on everyone else who beat her on the other categories. HAHA.

[sugarland+and+beyonce.jpg]
Sugarland, a country music group, performed Beyonce's Irreplaceable and then introduced Beyonce on stage to perform with them. It was expected that Beyonce would perform with them but it wasn't expected that they would perform Irreplaceable. This isn't Beyonce Overload. This is Irreplaceable Overload! Last year at the AMAs, Beyonce performed Irreplacable too. Talk about too much, I've never used the word irreplaceable so many times before!

Watch the performance here.

[sugarland+and+beyonce+2.jpg]
It was nice though, to hear Irreplaceable go country. Beyonce, take notes and rerecord this song and then do a re-re-release of B'day.

Other highlights were performances by Nicole Scherzinger (of the PCD), Fergie, Alicia Keys and Rihanna. Yes, I typed out Rihanna, I can see that. And as I don't really like most male RnB performers well, actually just Chris Brown, I superlatively hate to the highest degree.

[nicole1.jpg]
Nicole was on fire! Well, at least I thought she was. She came on stage, in a split second, demanded attention with the curry puff on her head. She came on stage with high energy but by the next five seconds or so, she started to grunt like nobody's business and by then she lost her breath. She started moving around on stage so weirdly, like little grasshoppers and then Will. I. Am., came on stage as the featuring act.

[nicole2.jpg]
Nicole and Will.I.Am. couldn't keep their hands off each other. Are they together? I don't know. I can sense that Will.I.Am. is in a way a support system for her on stage because Nicole's voice was cracking so much! It just felt so weird as Nicole, whom usually I call the powerhouse from PCD, had her voice cracked so many times. "You're my every, every thing" and by then her voice cracked, she started to talk, to salvage the situation. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE NICOLE, but her voice cracked so much, it became hurtful to even watch the video again.

[nicole3.jpg]
I don't know, maybe she got into the song so much, that she got emotional and had block nose? I don't know. She also seemed like she's crying in the end because her voice cracked so much. I love Nicole but I think she got acid reflux or something. She really needs to review her voice. Something is wrong somewhere.

Watch it here.

[fergie1.jpg]
Fergie was amazing, simply amazing on stage. Will.I.Am. (again) was on stage first. Fergie performed a medley of Fergalicious and Clumsy, which is a good combination, but again, like Nicole, she came on stage high on energy, but then she started to do the Robot moves and seem to put all her energy in that. The verse she sang, it was as though she was trying to catch her breath, but she did better after that.

[fergie2.jpg]
Fergie too, grunt her way through the bridge. It wasn't that bad, she caught her breath and came into Clumsy. She started talking and said that she wanted to bring us to way back when she was in high school, falling in love with the wrong boys. Um. Okay. Overall her performance was amazing, but when it came into the chorus, "You got me trippin'", her Oh's sounded... You know.

Watch it here.


[alicia1.jpg]
Alicia Key's performance was a surprise for me! I thought it would be another, "Let's just sit down in front of the piano and sing, hoping it would be a hit", like she always does. But with No One, I knew it was a bit different, it had that Reggae-feel and what better way to perform the song with the top Reggae artistes such as Junior Reid, Beenie Man, and Chaka Demus & Pliers! (I have no idea who they are but they performed with Alicia, that's good enough for me!)

[alicia2.jpg]
For this performance Alicia actually danced, something so rare! I admit she was good, but not amazing. Well, at least she can carry herself and follow counting quite well. I'm not a superhardcore fan for her but Alicia was the best for the night! She brought the house down with the Reggae medley and I was entertained! She still need to improve her dancing if she want to include that for her next tour though.

Watch it here.

[rihanna1.jpg]
Rihanna just looks scary. Even worst upclose. And what's that on her? A ketupat is it? Nonetheless, the theatrics were good. She opened her performance with Umbrella and it was accompanied by a symphonic orchestra and when the curtains behind her were raised, it showed a triangular shaped staircase which really is interesting. I knew Ne-Yo was gonna pop out somewhere considering Hate That I Love You is booming in the US.

[rihanna3.jpg]
I find the performance enjoyable, sing-able but still funny. I thought Rihanna and Ne-Yo would play catching (or tag) with the stairs but it came down to just serious singing. Which is funny when you think Rihanna is seriously singing. But she did her thing and she did great here.

[rihanna2.jpg]
I've never realised this but Ne-Yo is SHORT. He had to be one step above Rihanna in order to appear as tall as she did. Oh well, Rihanna have those killer legs anyway.

[rihanna4.jpg]
Another thing that was funny to me was that instead of expressing forbidden love through out the performance, they just gave that 'best friend' feeling which is a bit off, if you ask me. Rihanna gave fake nudges and smiles and it really felt awkward to watch. Even the pose on the picture above feels wrong for some reason.

Watch it here.

The AMAs this year was a good one. Click here to see the list of winners. The idiots didn't list Beyonce though. Damn. Will.I.Am performed thrice tonight. Two performances supporting Nicole and Fergie. The third was by himself. Will.I.Am - Heartbreaker

You can watch the other performances here.
Chris Brown - Kiss Kiss - I didn't bother to watch. So you shouldn't too. HAHA
Celine Dion - Taking Chances
Mary J. Blige - Just Fine
Avril Lavinge - Hot

On a random note, Beyonce wore this one of a kind shoe.
[balenciaga.jpg]

[balenciaga+shoe.jpg]

“Closed Front Cage Sandals With Ankle Pads” from the Fall ‘07 line by Balenciaga and it costs over USD$4175! That shit is crazy. Only Beyonce can rock em. I know for a fact. LAWL!

Pictures courtesy of
Corner Of Beyonce
The Celebrity Network
Alicia Keys Daily
Oh-Rihanna.

Labels: , , , ,