<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Graduated
Friday, October 19, 2007 6:07 pm
 
[DSC00477.jpg]
So long,
BEDOK NORTH SECONDARY SCHOOL!
This was officially my last day of school!

It felt weird typing that out, but truly, today was the last day of school. I never thought that the day would come when I would totally leave the school because to certain lengths, BNSS has been a second home to me and is a form of escapism from everything. It is where I turn to for my true friends and its truly the place I would love to waste hours just chilling with friends. When we all go to our tertiary institutes, I don't think the same feeling will be with us.

Imagine. Today was the last time I'll sing Majulah Singapura or say the pledge in the mornings. Today would be the last day I'll be rushing because I would be late for school. (In fact I was almost late today). Today MAY be the last day that I see my juniors.


Today's Graduation Ceremony was alright. Could be better. I did receive a commendation letter from Ms Hazimah. YAY. Read it here.

I have so much memories in school. A lot were great, some were okay, others were just depressing. Nevertheless, everything that I've been through from the very first moment I stepped beyond the front gate, to the very last moment I left the school compound, I treasure the happiness, the anger, the sadness and pretty much everything in between.

I've forged friendships, made enemies and most importantly, met the true friends I will probably ever have. I've loved and lost, yet there are still those that stuck by me regardless of whatever the situation. Be it rumours, controversy amongst classmates and everything else in between, I can't thank you enough.

After this paragraph, I wish to put all unhappiness of secondary school life behind me. If you are not featured, I apolgise. For some of you, I need to know more, the others I've said goodbye. With that, goodbye, BNSS.

These special people, the true friends in my life that I have met and made every waking moment in school a memorable one.

[DSC00113.jpg]
(taken today. Two of my closest best friends ever.)

Hairul, you have proven that you are the truest friend that I will ever have. I don't know what I did to deserve a friend like you but truly, you are a gift from God. I don't think I'll be here if it wasn't for you and dare I say, I'll put you on a pedestal.

You have been my pillar of strength for every tear and every uncertainty in my life. From the time I fought with my dad, to the time I exploded in anger and frustration and to the time I am confused with everything in my life, you were there for me - more than anyone else I ever known.

I should have been a better friend towards you. I should have listen to your advice way before but now I got bitten. Hairul, I apologise for not heeding your advice; for not knowing your intention was the best for me.

I've seen the true colours of everyone and you just showed me your colours are still as bright as when I met you on the first day of school. Hairul, I thank you for everything that you have done for me. I don't know what to do to repay your deeds but when I do, I'll make sure its a damn good one.

Hairul, you are my bestest best friend forever. I feel like as though I'm in kindergarten calling you that, but really. You are my BBFF and you're just one of those special people I secretly want to be; honest, well-disciplined and intelligent. I know I can never find any other friend quite like you and that's why I'm not letting you go. Plus, I want to be there when you get married; I'll be the Best Man.

BBFF, uber loves.

P/S: I really love talking to you about Religion. It opens my eyes.


Amber, I'm not kidding. You're actually my very first best friend. I don't know how we clicked but some how we did and I do treasure you a lot more than you think. I know at times I don't give you the credit you deserve and as your best friend, I am sorry for that. But do you truly know how proud I was when you told me you got a fricken 19/25 for your SBQ? Dude. I don't think I've ever been prouder for you before. I want you to do superlatively well for O levels okay.

You have been a very loyal friend and you stuck by me even though we've fought 548974541949 times per year and can't thank you enough for constantly giving me the push I need in order to achieve success beyond what I can imagine. I am glad that I have someone that is of more or less the same standard as me but only better; to say the right things when I need to hear it.

We are seriously two different worlds that seem to have mixed well. We have different taste in music, fashion style, and many other things but irony is that I can totally understand you when it comes to differences. It's like we're not the same yet we get along. Pretty well, actually. We have a lot of differences but when it comes to similarities, the coincidence is amazing! (You used to live at the block I'm staying now, remember?) And it's also great to have a friend who is proficient with language as I am. (Yes Ber, I am complimenting you)

Amber, I am sorry for the hard times that I may have put you through especially with the unnecessary squabbles but you don't know how I feel when we don't talk or go into cold war; it's like losing a part of youself. I'm glad that we manage to fix every little patch and work around it. I don't think this happens for the others but its like every time we fight we improve a part of ourselves.

Ber, you too are someone I don't think I deserve to know because you're such an amazing friend despite all of your sarcastic remarks. Still, I don't know what I do if I were to lose you because clearly, no one will ever put me down with dry truth like you do.

I hope you understand me well. And yah. You are my best friend for life too.

P/S: I think you're an amazing guy so don't be so down all the time thinking about the past! Live now!



(isn't it obvious? Racial Harmony)

Hamid, Hamid. I've honestly never met anyone so patient in my life, against all odds. You have been a great friend and yah, you are childish. HAHA. Well, not exactly. You're someone I totally can chill with and someone I know that has my back every time.

I thank you for all the times you've take time out and made things hard for yourself by sending me home. Its not necessary but you've done it so often, it has become second nature. I can't thank you enough for listening to my endless rants and yet you still understand me all along. I apologise if I was late in opening up but you know me. I didn't know who to trust.

But now, I trust you. More than ever. I never expected us to be super close now but life is full of surprises. Thanks Hamid, for your company and the support you give me no matter the situation.


[16072007146.jpg]
(SYF Encore performance, just before)

Yes, Mr Parsley. Another one of those I-NEVER-EXPECT-TO-BE-MY-BEST-FRIEND type. You're really energetic and you manage to make me feel better about myself whenever I am down. You have your quirks but they are the ones that never fail to cheer people up, especially me.

I know I may have delayed certain requests but trust me, it's on the way. I am thankful for your patience although you have brought it up more that once, I apologise for that, but when I do make a blog skin for you, it's gonna be super hot.

Presley, your head is full of advice and it's crazylaa. I really hope this friendship with you will be a great one. I wish you all the best in taking your O's next year. Remember, I don't want to see you fail. You have the potential so go for it!


[DSC07469.jpg]
(VivoMadness)

We're in the same boat, you and I. Our friends have turned against us and treated us cruelly. What to do. Human nature I guess. Aini, I was ever so touched when you said that I was your only true friend - I honestly didn't know what I did to receive such a prestigious status in your life but I thank you.

You have been such an asset in my life; from the days of the Burn Book controversy till today, our problem always revolved around one common thing. Friends. You know what? You and I, we have to stick together, regardless so that we don't end up hurt. You remembered the time when I walked you home and you cried because of your friends?

Did you know I was so hurt breaking the news to you that I nearly cried myself? Watching you cry for some reason, hurts me because I don't ever want to see you sad. You have been the underdog in your old relationship with your old friends but don't worry. Now that you are closer to me, between you and I, no one will be the underdog.

Aini, I love you and I loved having you as my partner in crime for Drama. I don't think anyone in Drama can fill your shoes. Well, OUR shoes, actually. I really hope that you will do great in life no matter where you are headed to. Aini, I have high expectations and I really do feel its time you can shine.

Love ya, girl.


(an old photo of us before SYF looking for shoes.)

I don't know why but I'm totally in love with you, Ridhwan. I've only known you for less than a year but it's like I've known you for a lifetime. You made my most depressing days so much brighter. Before I met you (and before we got close) I used to think there wasn't a solid reason why I should go to school everyday but now as I look back, I go to school because I would want to meet you.

You're really the little brother that I never had. I really can't wait to see you grow and go wild. I am thankful for the special moments we shared especially going to the Christina Aguileira concert. I've never been to a pop concert before so sharing the first time with you was such a blast. You were an amazing company, still are and I am really thankful for all the moments you made me smile.

There has never been anyone I showed more love, care and concern to other than you, Wan. You are the light of my life, my little brother. I don't want to see you hurt nor fail - no matter what the tests are; school or life. Seeing you hurt last time was more than enough to convince me you've matured. Still, there's more room to grow.

I'm glad to have found you; you're never ashamed to express your true feelings and really, you're more matured than most of my classmates. I love you. Like, a lot. and ya, I still want that house.

[DSC06398.jpg]
(after our shopping trip last Friday)

You made the last school year brighter every time. You are my ghey-est best friend and someone I know I can be totally honest with; be myself with and really, you're something special in my life. I guess I can officially announce you're like my second little brother. HAHA. I can't help it if people look up to me! (LAWL)

Aslam, you have been such a great friend and looking back, you were so against some of the wrong things that I was doing that it managed to divert me away from that. (It's sort of personal kan, so if you don't understand, just ring me up)

Aslam, I call you my GHEY best friend because we shop like mad and we can get so crazy. I'm having a great time being your bro, but I do hope we get closer even though I am leaving school already. Just like Ridhwan, I hope to see you grow and go wild. Not too wild.

Yes, I love you just as much as I love Ridhwan. And I hope your relationship with Shahirah last until you two get married! Eh, confirm I faint okay if you guys get married! LAWL

Truthfully, I miss BNSS already because it paved the way to show me a who I am. Upon leaving school, there is someone that I feel I will miss the most. She still has to go to school next year but I won't be there. I will miss like hell because she has been so much more than just a friend to me. She's none other than...

MS. HAZIMAH!
[DSC04640.jpg]
(on the day of the SYF competition)

Dear Ms Hazimah,

I know I graduated already and I probably can drop the Ms, but it just doesn't feel right, just yet. Regardless, you were more than a teacher, friend or even best friend. You were like a sister to me. Especially when the one at home is away.

You have taught me so many valuable things like being on my own and its amazing knowing that you believe in me especially when I thought no one ever did. I appreciate everything you have done for me for the past few months like coaching me and giving me the push I need because I think without you I would still be drowning with my maths.

I can't imagine what life would be like without seeing you on a day-to-day basis. I'm already leaving and it just seems weird because best friends don't get separated like that. Promise me that when you totally have nothing to do, especially after you finish marking countless paper work, call me up and we catch up. I will totally do the same.

Most of all, you were the reason I believe in myself and to do what I love; perform. The Teachers Day performance was dedicated to you because truly, you've made a huge impact in my life.

I really hope you have a happy future with your soon-to-be husband (CHEY, don't blush) and another thing. Promise to invite me to your wedding. I'd love to sit at the bride and groom table with you. HAHA. I've never been invited to sit at the table before. HAHA. Oh Hairul too laa.

You truly deserve the best too. I really really love you, bbffs (bbffsister) and you will alawys be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you all the best with your future husband (CHEY, AGAIN).

ZUL. :)

Labels: ,