<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Bounce
Wednesday, August 08, 2007 6:24 pm
 
I felt the clock ticking as I waited for my turn to get in the control room. FireBlaze was doing their skit and I thought to myself, "what if I mess up? what if I do badly?" True, it isn't my first time directing, but I didn't want to mess up either. I put my hands on Rui Qin's palms as my hands started to shiver. Fireblaze was up to their last scene! What to do, what to do?!

Ask Aini for help, I thought to myself. I brought her into the control room, she controlled the powerpoint presentation whilst I controlled the sound. Then, the host exclaimed that it was time for SolarPower to take place on stage.

I got worried; what if Aslam forgot his lines? What if the dance do not work? What if... What if... It seemed as though "what if's" kept popping in my head like those pop-up ads that stay adamant on one's computer.

"Don't forget to breathe," I remembered advising the actors earlier; and it seemed like I did not take my own advice. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly and told myself to have fun.

First mistake! A missing microphone! Using two wireless microphones was a good idea for easy movement, but the introduction was ruined, but my actors were smart. They attempted to project their voices - and it worked. Well, kind of.

Most of the things that was potrayed on stage was carefully executed. I did not expect them to perform so well! Nazurah had great eye contact with the audience and they really enjoyed it.

Well, it seemed that way. On my side things I was shivering up and Aini clicked the mouse button when I told her to. It was hard as I was too anxious! Aslam covered up his mistakes as he claimed, but I could not differentiate his lines and mistakes even though I wrote the script.

As they took their bows, I left the control room and Rui Qin said to me, "Zul, it's good!" I smiled and thanked her and left to see the actors backstage. Then, I was quite nervous at what was the consequence of having other houses having quite humourous skits. Honestly, the other houses had very funny scripts and concept on stage but what I was banking on was a solid story with a clear picture.

I whispered to my actors, "if we don't win, that's okay. Bottom line is that all of you had fun and did great on stage!" I just told myself that now their performance is over, all I have to do now is leave it up to the judges to make their decision.

After all the performances was over, including the annual "hey we do this ever year" community singing, the results were on. "Aslam, pick the award. You're the star today," I told him.

"And in fourth place," the host mentioned; and by this time, I could have sworn we would have gotten last.

"TIDALWAVE!"

Immediately I looked at Aina and we had that, "oh gosh, there's hope" look written all over our faces.

"And it third..." wishfully thinking it wasn't our group, "AMAZONGREEN!"

Then, all of us started screaming so loudly, maybe this was it - we have a chance, it's between Fireblaze and us.

"Second place... FIREBLAZE!"

Our eyes just started to light up and it took us two seconds to realise that we won first! I started screaming so loud, at the top of my lungs and all of a sudden a group of girls looked at me with that piercing stare and I just screamed, "Look, I'm just excited we won okay!" After which I started screaming once again!

Aslam walked up and collected the prize. SolarPower won first. I'm so happy that my efforts were paid off! I did not collect a medal for myself because I'm doing this as a personal fulfillment; I really love Drama and directing is one of my thing.

I'm really proud of them! I really am. And to get first? It was not only my effort! Even though they did the "I'm not worthy" but ultimately, everyone did great!

[DSC07869.jpg]
First, babeh!

[DSC07870.jpg]
Wohoo! Group shot, yeah! I'm seriously proud for all of them.
Asri, right up front.
Second row: (L-R) Aina, Elonah, Andrea and Maria
Third row: (L-R) Heeren, Zulaikha, Aslam, Nazurah and Lisdah.
Last row: (L to R) Ms Sng, Ms Lim and ME! :)


[DSC07871.jpg]
Aina rushes to tear the wrapper open.

[DSC07872.jpg]
The chocolate we got. :)

After everything was over, I had to go for Social Studies test that I know I will not score well for. I was literally writing CRAP a million times. I do not want to talk about that. After the test, I met up with all my friends at McDonald's to eat some stuff and then I just went to chill with loads of people, though camwhoring was minimal.

A lot of people were there, but mentioning everybody would be too much. There were like 20 people there? Like Hairul, Mallies, the whole team laa.

[DSC00031+(1).jpg]
Aslam and I just fooling around

[DSC07876.jpg]
Eddy and I. He is very sexy, lol.

[DSC07879.jpg]
Raiswan, Kamarul, Eddy and Aslam just trying to be sexy.

[DSC00058.jpg]
Camwhoring at 7-Eleven is so fun!

[DSC00062.jpg]

[DSC07881.jpg]
Did I mentioned he's sexy? LMAO.

[DSC07887.jpg]
Sorry, I bullied Raiswan.

The day was great, and to top it all off, I have four days of no school! YAY-ME!
LOVES!

Labels: , , ,