<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

ECP and Beyond!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:19 pm
 
Before I start this post, I would like to announce that...
this is my 400th post on Dont-Cha! YAY!
and that in a span of 3 months since 24th April (or less, lol)
I've managed to get more than 5000 UNIQUE visitors from all over the world!
Thank you for your continual support, and please,
KEEP TAGGING!

Today was a long day. Ahmad made plans for all of us to go biking at East Coast Park (ECP). So we all met up at the bus stop at school and went to meet others at the Marine Parade library. Those going were Ahmad, Akmal, Adan, Danish, Hamid, Firdaus and I. (This Firdaus is [I think] the 4th Firdaus I known.) We went to go rent bikes for 4 hours for $7 which I think is quite high considering that there's a shop that charges per day at $5, but I guess we were all too lazy to find it.


Taking a pit stop at the wake boarding place. (don't ask me the name)

At first I thought we were just gonna go around ECP, enjoy the environment. But when we met Vincent and Pil, the plans started to change. "Let's go to Marina Square!" someone shouted. I was in awe, is that even possible I thought.


Ahmad, Firdaus, Adan and Vincent


(that's Firdaus)

So I just felt like, "You know what, you're here already, go all the way," and that's what I did. So we biked all the way up to this place, if I'm not wrong, it's around Tanjong Rhu and it was scary because now, it started with the roads and I'm not used to this kind of routes and such crazyness, but I just decided to give it try and just enjoy - without getting caught in an accident, of course.

So we cycled all the way, and it felt weird (really did!) because all these were construction sites and such should be avoided, and the fact that I was biking on roads made the adrenaline pump because it was like, "cycle properly or get hit by a fast moving vehicle" and every second as I rode the bicycle, I kept saying, "being fast is not always best"


Before coming into Tanjong Rhu, this was the narrow pathway that we had to go through.

Then we reached Kallang, on the bridge approaching the Indoor Stadium. We took a few minutes break as we were all getting tired, but the spirit to reach our goal was still existent.


Me, Akmal and Shazli. If you ask me, I looked supertanned now. Really. My face don't even match my body anymore. Blame the afternoon sun.

We were riding around Kallang and quickly we went to Nicoll Highway and frankly, this is the worst part of the day because the path, it was noisy. It was unbalanced, like those longkang covers and it kept making a lot of noise, but Ahmad insisted that I just chill when I'm here.


That's the entrance to the bridge.

Photo time on the bike. See the background? That's the pathway and it really is noisy.


So we were riding, and we went to... The Singapore Flyer! I honestly never got this close before! It really is majestic!

Here, we took loads of pictures, but they're with Firdaus.

One quick turn and it was already Esplanade! I didn't know it was so near to ECP! (I mean, with car, it obviously is near but on a bike? No no!)



Pil enjoys the view while Hamid avoids the camera at the Esplanade Waterfront.

Finally, it was time for LUNCH! We ate at McDonalds at Marina Square and frankly, riding the big ass slope is very tiring. I just pushed my bicycle up. Really is a pain in the ass.


Adan enjoying his Fillet-O-Fish. Funny how that I'm the only one out of the bunch that had a large Coke. Oh wait, it isn't funny, its a normalcy. LOL.


I have no idea why, but the guys parked all the bicycles like this. Heck, mine was erected right but I guess nowadays, people go the other way. Heh?


After lunch, we decided it was time to return to ECP to return the bicycles. Since everyone already knew their way around, everyone took turns taking the lead, including yours truly, and frankly, the adrenaline wasn't as high as before, but knowing that I know the route in and out made me feel very comfortable.

We decided it was best to chill at the beach and enjoy the wind. Firdaus took a quick bath in the ocean and Ahmad took a stick. On the sand, he wrote... "NK KNL2" which means, "wanna be friends?" and he looked at all of us, and gave a smirk to me. He started to write 9062... which is my number!

I laughed hysterically and coincidentally, as he was done writing it, a helicopter (not sure of the exact model, but it did belong to the Singapore military) hovered over!

And it was directly above us. I turned to Ahmad and said, "If I get any strange calls tonight, you're getting it!


It was already six and it was getting late for the most of us. Adan, Hamid, Akmal, Shazli and Danish headed for home while the rest chilled there. On the bus, of course, camwhoring session as per usual!


Hamid looks nice here. And he does have nice white teeth!


When I showed Akmal this, I said, "You look high!" he replied, "of course! (and starts singing) I just want you to know!" (Or another Backstreet Boys song, lol)


Shazli: Yeah, that's right! I wonder what he's thinking...
Danish: O-kay... Where is he putting his hands?

Now as I sit in front of my computer, I have two complaints. My leg hurts and my ass hurts even more. Firdaus has uploaded the other pictures! ENJOY!


LOVES!

Labels: , , ,