<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Feedback, Major
Monday, December 22, 2008 9:14 pm
 
Presenting Zuck Ful. In an attempt to remove all negativity, short posts and poems on this site, I've decided to get another blog, with lesser content for easy reading, so that I can restore Dont-Cha to the lively blog (or at least more invigorating) that it was before the fast decline.

So today, I was really struck with major drama. The website I was working on, DiClasse, a shopping website, got deleted. I was so angry! The webhosting company told me that I didn't pay the monthly bill.

But I did!

It was only today I realised why the website went off. I wrote the wrong invoice number. It wasn't my mistake, mainly because I have been using the same invoice number to pay for 3 months before already and still the website stayed online. The company did not inform me that they would give me a new invoice number every bill.

Everything I worked hard on (lol.) for FOUR months went down the drain. It's really a mess.

The company said:
Thankyou for your phonecall this afternoon. I have re-actived your account but we were not able to retreive your old webhosting files as it has been over a month since the website was terminated for non-payment.

Do you have a copy of your contents you can re-up on the server?

We have sent you a welcome letter again, Please make sure your payments are made in advance with the correct invoice so this problem does not occur in the future as our systems are fully automatic with no human intervention


My reply:
But you see, it wasn't pointed out CLEARLY that my invoice number would change.

Please try your best to retrieve everything because even though most files are saved, programs I have on the site are not on my computer. Can you please do everything you can to fix this.

This is of utmost importance. The site is not mine. Its my client's. Thank you


The Company's reply:
With all invoices no matter limebox or any other company invoices always are issued new numbers otherwise each month you would have many duplicate invoices and never be able to keep track records.

I will check with our network administrator to see if we kept any backup. But it is standard 3 days after suspended if payment has not been auto received the account will be terminated.

We will let you know the outcome.


My reply:
Well, on my part, I DID pay the day after I got the third invoice notice. However, I would like to point out that I paid for all the months before this using the very first invoice number that was provided when I first started using Limebox, unknowingly that it changes every bill. If those times I put the wrong invoice number, and still the money I paid went through, and my site was still up and running, why not now?

As impressed as I am with computers doing a lot of the calculations of the money that your customers are paying, there should be someone there to check the invoices to see if they were any duplicates. This is money we are talking about. There should be "human intervention" because computers can only do so much, even in programming. It can only be told what the programmer tells it to do. It will discard if it has an invalid entry and in this case, this is where your staffers should and must come in.

I am highly dissatisfied with the service. Ever since the week of 5th December, I tried calling for help, but the only response I got from the company is that "We'll check and call you back." No one called me back. I called two days later because I thought the company would check for the problem and rectify it but I got the same response, and no one called me back.

Nobody went on to say, "Check your invoice number with the new email we sent" or anything of that sort. I had to find out for myself. It is highly disappointing for me I was reaching completion of the website. So please do try your best to retrieve everything and all files on the site. Four months of work literally going down the drain.

Please understand that this is serious and money is involved. Lost time cannot be retrieved so please help.
They have yet to reply, and my clients might even sue. Oh dear. I just want to finish my work. I swear I was such a mess this afternoon, screaming and running around the house. I'm hoping all the files can be retrieved so that I can get this job over and done with.

The thing is, all payments and invoice numbers go through their computer system, and the computer does everything for them so there's no human involved in this. That's why my payment didn't go through for this month and everything was deleted.

I still don't get it how in the past I could use the same invoice number and nothing was deleted. And their services really suck (lol again).

I'm really speechless.

I'm gonna go cycling with Nuruddin tomorrow, hopefully I can clear a lot of negativity from this drama.

Labels: