<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Had A Taste Of Perfection
Monday, October 20, 2008 7:48 pm
 
The start of a new semester scares me a little. The holidays were long and I wasn't in close proximity to datelines. The sudden realization that certain assignments are due in a week scares me though I should be prepared, this isn't my first day of poly, but just the first day of a new semester.

Insecurities still flood my mind. The trust between two friends, the feeling of loneliness within self (despite the many others that throng amongst you) and last but not the least, the visual aesthetics of myself.

I've an issue circling my head like how that moth that stays in your house that watches you sleep or the rapid growth of ants irritate your basic living style at home. It's when you trust your friend with something; then he breaks it. Or even worst, losing it.

While most argue one should just overlook the matter, I can't help but think both items that were entrusted with were irreplaceable; when you only borrow when you can trust. Being me, I'm very forgiving yet I would always have my doubts. I don't know what to call it, but contradiction might fit.

I've lost several items and true enough, the fault is mine; I'm too trusting. Personally I feel that basic responsibilities of borrowing is that you return. It might be late, early or on time, but the bottom line is that you return. My mum always say, "You need a system. After taking, return to the right place," and, "If you break it, at least don't wait till the last minute to tell me so."

And I learned both advices the hard way, nonetheless. I don't want the constant repetition of the problem yet I can't help it but expect that he would be better the next time. I can't help but be evasive and shrug at the thought of disappointment staring me at the face.

I trust my friends but I think it gets a little too far once things are broken or misplaced. Cherish, priceless items at that.

I can't seem to talk to him in person about this mainly because I don't want him staring back at me with disappointment. I have trust issues, major. It's like once you break the trust, you get chances but when the chances are spoiled, I can't help but look the other way.

I love my friends, it's just that I don't want to be disappointed again. And again.

Next in question is my independence. Though it doesn't scare me any more that I don't have any relationship issues; in short, I don't like anyone, it does scare me that I spend my late afternoons alone now.

Well, I have been, anyway.

The thought of used to having someone literally hold hand you all the way, to teach you the ropes and trying out different routines with a safety net was nice, but now that I'm more or less on my own way to make my own mistakes once again...

It feels new.

It feels refreshing.

It feels weird.

Though I must constantly argue with myself that the new shred of skin with independence is a bonus and as-a-matter-of-factly speaking, très bien, I do want to be alone in that sense, you know.

I just have to dig deeper within myself and do some more reflection about this matter. To be honest, I don't if it's a matter of being independent of finding someone as good as the last one. I'm such a mess.

Simply put, "how do I get better once I had the best?"

How do you get better? Do you just go with anyone or you try harder? All this questions and yet no answer. God, am I confusing myself?

The gasping of air for experimentation of looks is killing me. Constantly at that. Today I experimented my look with a plain purple t-shirt, polka dotted bag and the shoe that I designed and with that, complemented with grey shorts and geek chic glasses.

Though it has me believe that my style will constantly change and evolve, I can't help but notice the looks that I get when I dress up to express myself or just go crazy. People seem to not notice, or at least be okay with, "normal slacker" look.

If I dress like a slacker, people would pass as they look and just say, "does he have any friends?" But when you do try to dress up, the expletives will fly out of their mouths. Somehow looking nice for yourself is not acceptable if you don't look like others.

Eww. I shrivel at the thought of looking like someone else. It's disgusting. I just want to experiment my different looks and especially when you're in Poly, the best way to express yourself without speaking is what you put on your body.

So to those that think I dress crazily, you're right. I do dress that way. Nothing too outlandish, but something I deem classy is good enough for me.

I know, digressions are plenty, but I think I'm pretty clear on the three topics I'm talking about. LOL

----------------
Now playing: Katy Perry - Thinking of You
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , ,