<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Voulez-Vous
Thursday, September 25, 2008 11:25 pm
 
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00565.jpg

Dominic, Aini, Faiz and I, clockwise, went out for a movie, loitering, disturbing the peace and dinner. I was superbly excited because I tried a new look but stayed true to myself. I took out a tie randomly and it felt good to wear it. Plus I actually had fringe for the whole night. HAHA.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/mamma-mia-streep-poster.jpg
MAMMA MIA WAS AWESOME! My feet beat the floor following the beats to the song I remember hearing since I was young. The movie was moving and I just had a great time watching it. Quality stuff, loves it majorly.

Amanda, who plays Sofie, who also played Karen (the dumb one) from Mean Girls surprised everyone. She has so much talent and she is the talent to beat. I totally couldn't see the dumb girl she potrayed in the last movie.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00556.jpg
After the movie, the four of us paraded around town, of course, with yours truly leading the camwhore session. I feel loved with this people around. HAHA.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00557.jpg
I hate that stupid white stain laa. It's so irritating. All because I was brushing my teeth and bam. Toothpaste landed on my shirt. Thanks. LOL.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00558.jpg
Faiz's leg looks amputated. This is so candid.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00559.jpg
I have no clue why, but this boy can never take a candid shot without that face. So does that make it a candid shot?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00567.jpg
I don't know why, but I like this photo.

Somehow, we walked around, in and out of shopping malls, and when we passed by Paragon, I spotted some of my colleagues, and I stopped to chat with some of them, however, there was a tourist taking photos of them. I asked him if he was attending the F1 later this weekend and apparently he was. Then the unthinkable happened.

"Don't go. Just wait," he said.

I was like, "uhh, okay." I had no clue. When he was done taking photos of my colleagues, he took a few shots of me. I was so flattered.

HAHA. Well, that was a hilarious moment for me, oh well.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00578.jpg
You have no idea. We went up and down the escalator to get the perfect shot. HAH.

We eventually reached Far East Plaza (Faiz, lol) and Faiz shopped like mad. He went to stores and bought this and that. Lol, okay not to that extent but after the movie, he bought a pair of flip-flops, then he bought a shirt, then after dinner he bought a (what do you call a guy's) necklace.

We settled for an Indonesian restaurant for dinner and it was nice. You know, Ayam Penyet and stuff like that. Nice.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00587.jpg
The editing's a little over the top, but the lighting was just too bad. Plus, my eyebags look like a mess.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00588.jpg http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00589.jpg
Ahh yes, pre-dinner jitters.

And praise the heavens, no overrated food pictorials. HAHA. Peep this photo. I call it my "Lookbook" moment.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00598.jpg
Rock it or drop it?

Chey. Yes, the short goes with everything and the belt is put on the side. Regardless, I still like the look. :D I got the 'affirmation stares' from the random passers-by.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00607.jpg
Aini & Dom posing for the camera.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00641.jpg
From the sideline.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00614.jpg
Please don't make me explain their faces.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00617.jpg
Dominic got cut off laa. :S

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00620.jpg
I look like a scheming bitch.

Eventually after so much walking around, the four of us decided to go get some gelato! :D I shared with Dom while Aini shared with Faiz. We got the Belgium Chocolate and Hazelnut while they got the Ferrero Roche.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00624.jpg
Aini tries to steal our ice cream. HAHA.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00625.jpg
Them at the revelation of how delicious ours was.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00626.jpg
Dom always scoops the gelato from my spoon... I have no idea why, but he's messed up. HAHA.


















http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080925%20mamma%20mia/DSC00635.jpg
RAWR!

I'll take my leave as I need rest. I have even more training for work tomorrow! :)

Oh at NewUrbanMale Orchard Cineleisure, there was a Malay guy, and he said to Faiz... "Here at Cineleisure, it's like Chinatown and over at the Heeren outlet, it's like Kampung Glam."

Decipher that yourself. Goodnight!


----------------
Now playing: Dominic Cooper & Amanda Seyfried - Lay All Your Love On Me
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , ,