<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

아무도 그러나 당신
Monday, September 29, 2008 9:38 pm
 


NOBODY by The Wonder Girls!
Check the awesome video out, its inspired by Dreamgirls, but its ever so original. And yes, they are my new obsession!

I'm all tired out from F1 and constantly surveying people. But that didn't stop me from spending my day with Dominic. He asked me out early in the morning in search of a job. I didn't really care much for jobs, I can barely maintain my schedule... But again, I digress.

The sky was cloudless and the heat was giving me a stroke. My painstakingly straightened fringe was hard to maintain, considering the heat was making me sweat and it affected the hair. BAHH.

I met Dom at my bus stop and we hopped on bus 5. Dom and I were covered in sweat; yes, the heat was that bad. We stood up initially but attacked for seats. Damn that white guy for taking "our" seats. Allegedly.

We got off at Far East Plaza and walked around Orchard. I actually got us lost. The construction at the train station and the ever-changing direction of exits confused me. I was literally in knots to the point we got the wrong exit.

Eventually we reached the malls, Wisma and Taka, but decided to pass because it was a little to uppity for his taste, I guess. We continued to walk at soon reached The Heeren. I suggested Dom to take a look at NewUrbanMale considering his built body, they would hire him just for entering the store, but apparently you need to apply online. Ohh they gets technological.

We eventually reached Billabong, and Dom had to fill in forms. URGH, that boy. I filled his form up for him because his handwriting was, easily put, t'was a doctor's. And my handwriting is neater. Tsk.

Well, without realising, it began to rain but luckily we decided to catch a bus to our next destination, Plaza Singapura. Dom needed the bank and he had to buy a set of cymbals, crashes and hi-hats. Drummers, you know what I mean, right?

At Yamaha, it was so awesome. Dom took hours to make up his mind, so I played with the keyboards, the hi-hats and the Latin Percussions. I had a mad time, pretending to speak in some foreign accent, "JAMAICAN ME CRAZY!" (Did you get that line?)

Eventually, about hours later, Dom eventually made up his mind and I was delighted. I was in a celebratory mood, so I decided to pose with an electric guitar. And yes, it was working and no, I didn't create noise. Well, at least not THAT much noise.

Just some pretentious pseudo guitar strumming.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080929%20red%20with%20dom/DSC05829_th.jpg
I absolutely love this shot. Friendster, it will go.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080929%20red%20with%20dom/DSC05831_th.jpg
Wahh! It's like a rockstar under the super trouper lights!

When we were finally done with our purchases, we decided to head down for dinner. We were torn between Swensen's and Secret Recipe. I really wanted Swensen's because its been quite sometime since my last ice cream.

When we eventually got comfortable with our seats, Dom began to look very uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I kinda miss Secret Recipe," he weakly said, reminiscing the cakes we always chowed down.

"So why didn't you tell me that when we were outside?!"

We eventually packed our things and left. Indeed I missed the cakes as well. Eventually our food came and you can actually refer to our old photos of Secret Recipe. (Go to the search function, if you bother, lol.)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080929%20red%20with%20dom/DSC05835_th.jpg http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080929%20red%20with%20dom/DSC05839_th.jpg
Again, pre-dinner jitters. We also had our first kurma, or dates. Those dried up grapes. Yeah, tasted like raisins. I didn't know it ws that nice!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080929%20red%20with%20dom/DSC05840_th.jpg
My Chocolate Indulgence. :)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080929%20red%20with%20dom/DSC05841_th.jpg
Dom's easily mistaken-for-earth, Almond Choclate

Our cakes, as usual, we delicious. Once done, we headed for a special store...

DAISO!
and again, I went nuts.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/080929%20red%20with%20dom/DSC05845_th.jpg
Dom and I soon concluded our night with a train ride he unwillingly accepted, (because I had train consession and he had the bus) and we took the bus home.

Did I mention Dom spent... A very high amount on the cymbals, crash and hi-hat? Rolling high, this time, he paid for dinner. Happiness.



----------------
Now playing: Wonder Girls - Nobody
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , ,