I'll miss Faiz. It's his last day in Singapore as he left for Hanoi! He'll be gone for two months! :( That's just sad laa. When we were sending him off at the airport, I felt like tearing up. It wasn't really because he was leaving, but it was because he had to bid goodbye to his parents.
And putting myself in his shoes for a while, I can't bare to leave my parents for a week. LOL. I'm taken care of like that. HAHA.
After bidding of last goodbye, (lol, overdramatic much?) Aini and I headed straight to T3. She has never been there and since I worked there, I decided to be her guide.
However, it seems that the new hotel at the airport has opened. The Crowne Plaza! We decided to take the opportunity to sneak in and camwhore there! Oh, it was fruitful!


Looks like the clubbing scene.


A play with au naturale light
...and you know, there's a seperate room to get into the toilet.



Ahh, two storey mirrors are loved.
Another play with the lighting but instead of on our whole body, we just aimed for the face. Aini looks sweet while...


I looked like a mlut.

A shot that I had to lie on the floor. HAHA. She looks amazing, no?
Aini didn't had to lie down, she just had to count "1, 2, 3" at the precise timing. I can't believe some people say, "You photoshopped yourself to make you look like you jumped higher!" Uhh, it's angles!
After that last shot, we decided to jump on the train as Aini decided to go back home while I went to the movies with my BBFF, Hairul :D. No pictures for this outing but trust me, you would love to read this. I'm sure.
So after Aini left train on Eunos, there was this Chinese guy with his fag hag (or something) that sat opposite me. He was actually on the same train as us when we were at Changi Airport. When I was alone, it might be my defence mechanism telling me that he was talking about me.
I know! I thought I had self-esteem issues to just anyhow assume people are talking about me, but this one guaranteed, rest assured he was talking about me.
I had no idea what exactly he was talking about but he started making some actions and shxt like that and started laughing out loud (LOL) hysterically. Like for real, hysterically. Like maniacally like the Joker, but that's besides the point.
So I took out the phone and called Aini. "Girl, teach me some phrases in Chinese." I followed suit and it seemed that the guy was about to stop, but no. He was imitating me using the phone.
"Okay. I know for sure now, Aini. Teach me, "there are two Chinese idiots in front of me!"" And I followed suit. I was loud and fluent (surprisingly) and he still didn't stop. So I was left to brush the dirt off my shoulders.
When I got off at City Hall, he got off too! He started saying, "Si gemuk! Si gemuk!" which literally means "that fat guy". I was thinking he came out of nowhere and to judge me like that. So I just said,
"Ni mama me-yo mau, ni papa me-yo lanjau!"
Which literally means, "your mother has no hair, your father has no penis."
He paused for a while. I think he was trying to call for a come back, but failed and continue chanting, "si gemuk!" I just walked away knowing he wasn't that bright and concluded he was retarded.
So I finally met my BBFF! I was so happy laa, it was quite sometime before our last meeting and we caught up with a lot of the things we missed since we're in different polytechnics and all. As we reached Marina Square, I told him about that idiot earlier on. Guess what?
That idiot was right in front of me. He saw me and started mocking me again. I was pissed, naturally not because of what he was calling me, but I wanted to know what his problem. Believe me when I say (and Hairul is my witness), I went up to him.
Zul: Eh, come here. I wanna talk to you.
Chinese Idiot: What!
Z: What's your problem?
CI: You started it what, ahh, say got what? Two chinese idiot in front of you? You think I don't undestand?
Z: Duh, that was meant for you to understand. But you started it what! You think you speak Chinese I can't understand issit?!
By this time, his reply was a sure indication that he started it.
CI: Err... Err... So what! My mouth, my problem laa! My mouth so sweet, so what!
Stupid, I know.
Z: And...? You better be responsible with your mouth
As in he might hurt others feelings, but no, he took it the wrong way.
CI: What?! You wanna fight is it!?
He came up close to my face and I swear his nose was 2cm from my eyes and he was breathing on my face. Not something I would imagine, but hey, I was thankful he didn't have bad breath.
Z: No, I'm not here to fight but you look stupid. That's good enough.
(Dialogues are a bit sketchy, but I swear on Hairul it happened!)
I walked away, knowing that I owned him. HAH! Then he was still dancing quite a distance from me, in an attempt to mock me. I screamed, "Someone looks like an idiot dancing in the middle of a shopping mall."
He was persistent eh! He ran nearer to us and started saying something. I said, "look, you have self-esteem issues!" And he literally just stood there blank. Either it was true that he had self-esteem issues or that he was too stupid to understand. HAH!
So finally, Hairul and I got our tickets to watch Get Smart. There was a smart alec counter girl. When Hairul and I arrived at the counter, she said, "would you like the couple seat?" I was taken aback by that comment because first of all, you don't mess with me and my best friend, and secondly, I could have easily complained to her manager about that comment.
We decided to just "laugh it off" and said, "SIAL ARH YOU!" to her face. That was good enough. When we walked away from the counter, we started bxtching about her. HAHA.
I payed for everything considering... Well, I asked Hairul out. I didn't mind though. It was my best friend anyway and I'm sure *hinthint* that he would (Hairul, pay attention for the following captial-ed and bolded words)
PAY FOR ME TOO.
Get Smart was such an awesome movie. A litte bit of slapstick comedy but it was real. As in the emotions that go through in the movie and that not everyone can be trusted no matter how nice they might be. Ahh, I shall review that movie someday, I hope. (You know that I've been rather mehh at doing movie reviews)
It was such awesome time spent with my best friends, Aini and Hairul. Ahh au revoir, Faiz! Take care!
After parting ways with Hairul, I headed to Atuk's house as there were a prayer session for him and my late grandmother too. We also celebrated some birthdays while we were there. How sweet :)
If let Atuk (or in fact any relative) stop me from living my life, he (they) would think he (they) was (were) a burden to me. I learned to be strong and move on.
Believe me when I say I'm fine, can? :D
----------------
Now playing:
Britney Spears - Break The Icevia FoxyTunes Note: this entry is posted on Saturday, 5 July 2008. Anything that has happened on this post happened on Thursday, 3 July 2008, date is for archiving purposes only.Labels: Family, Personal