<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Growing Too Fast?
Saturday, July 26, 2008 9:26 pm
 
My cousin of the age of 11 has a Friendster account. Another cousin of the age of 10 has two phones already. My baby cousin, Aiman who is only 5 knows how to camwhore with my W850i (I'm actually proud of Aiman! :D I taught him that! :P)

Well, aside from Aiman's case, I'm very bothered by how fast kids nowadays are growing. Singtel has a plan so that parents and their kids can share a plan to contact each other when needed. I mean, intention is good, but at what cost?

Kids as young as 7 have a phone. I don't think at that age, priority shouldn't be about SMSing your friend about the lastest Pokemon Ash Ketchum just caught. Perhaps I can be rather traditional when it comes to kids and technology.

But really though, what are we teaching our kids? Shouldn't kids at a young age they be outside playing at the playgound, soccer, basketball or in fact anything that involves a lot of cardio? Personally speaking, I think kids should go out and explore nature and the wonderful sports they can play. Not sitting at home staring at the computer screen waiting for comments from their friends at Friendster.

I think kids are rushing to grow up. Because they think it's glamourous. LOL. Believe me, I was a kid and there were times pretending to be a senior was cool, especially in primary school. My first phone was when I was 12. (Even that was post-paid).

Okay, stop the unnessasary rambling. Time for some organized thoughts.

Cellphones for kids? Okay, parents, this needs to stop. Don't give me the reason, "I need to know where my child is!" There's a thing called payphone. And kids below the age of 12 shouldn't be out at Orchard anyway! Parents, what are you teaching your kids if you give them a phone but they only use it to excessively SMS their friends?

Another thing, parents, please block your kids from Friendster. There are so many threats online! There are imposters, paedophiles and kidnappers that might eat your child up. Perhaps its time you should check the Temporary Internet Folders because kids nowadays know how to delete Online History.

Presley says it's normal that kids nowadays know what is Friendster and that they have phones. I think it's not. Personally speaking, if I had a kid and he's not out there playing in the playground but instead at home talking to his friend all day long, I'm gonna personally bring him out to play soccer.

I can't stand kids trying to grow up fast. They should value their youth when they are at their prime.

It reminds me. I missed watching Pokemon every Saturday morning at 10.30am. Or playing at the playground after school until 7.30pm when I was in primary school. Fact of the matter is, I wasn't exposed to technology back then and I realised...

My childhood wasn't deprived.

Plainly said. I grew up having fun. Even when I had a computer, I knew nuts about the internet. Ironically, internet ruined me.

On the sidebar, Under Comments, there's a poll for you guys. Answer the simple questions then comment! :D Simple. I just care what you people think! LAWL.

Comment Questions of the Day:
1) To phone or not to phone? Why?
2) Friendster for kids. Should Friendster block kids and kick security into high gear or parents should block the sites? Why?
3) What was the best childhood memory? I'm sure our childhood isn't deprived. I'm still looking for my best friend here.


----------------
Now playing: Michelle Williams - Lucky Girl
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , ,