<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Sauce In A Bottle
Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:26 pm
 
Anyway, for the record, everyone will TOU Computer Systems. TOU TO THE MAX.
(TOU means to fall. Or in this case fail. Or die. Which ever comes first.)
All except Bo, most probably.

Still, poly life has been good, not the best, but good. It's, for sure, given me a lot of new experiences, some of which have made me even more independent and responsible. I'm happy.

[poly_SDC10207.jpg]
I love teasing her. It makes me feel better about myself. LOL! Sarah Regina Edward is the girl with the volatile/versatile face and she's such a dream to be with. Noisy and never quiet. Unless something's up. HAHA. I love this girl. She's ulitmate fun-ness and her facial expressions is equivalent to a Beyonce concert. Pure satisfaction for you to enjoy. The sights and sounds of Sarah you can't find anywhere else. She's really one in a million.

[poly_Photo+109.jpg]
Michelle my belle! :D This crazy girl, I can't wait for the day she pull her braces out. It's getting on my nerves. HAHA! I tell you; these are my people. They're never quiet. I confide in Michelle with juicy details (not really laa) but she's someone I can turn to when I need to talk; like real bad. Especially in class, right, Chelle? HAHA. I do hope she and her boyfriend lasts. And I really hate that WHORE, don't we? Oozing from Macky, much? HAHA.

[Poly-photo+252.jpg]
"Welcome to Thailand" was the theme of this photo. Bo has been a very fun person to be with. Ever since day one. He was open to me and that made everything very comfortable between the two of us. I think you can easily say out of anyone in the class, he's the one I'm closest with. Bo is basically one of those people that have made the seven weeks of my life pass by with such ease. HAHA. There were times he'd get on my nerves, but I get back on his right away. There's no one quite like Bo! And the infamous quote, "I'm not like these whores chasing you!" HAHA!

[poly-DSC01471.jpg]
If my course choice was a mistake, blame it on Luqman. My friend of (God knows accurately how many) years convinced me to take up this course because he plainly said, "They use Macs," and I was sold. HAHA. Luqman has been the person I confide to about... Well anything. From my A's to my Z's to my highs and my lows. I still blame him for brainwashing me to this course. HAHA. Well, I don't. Mainly because it's through him that I find happiness in TP, the course and my new friends.

So there you have it. The comaraderie I've earned in the past seven weeks. Of course, I want to get closer to all my classmates. But it's these three that just stood out the most. And Luqman, my friend/coursemate, has just done a lot more for me than he got credit for.

Thanks; fantastic four, much? :D

P/S: And this is how you keep your friends. You love them. Not backstab them and make use of them. Take notes.





Now Listening: Dip It Low (feat. Fabolous) - Christina Milian

Labels: , ,