<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Lonely
Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:52 pm
 
Life takes an unexpected turn when you don't pay attention to it. However, when you do, the situation changes and everything can change for the better. Hey, it's possible.

My family and I visited Atuk at the hospital. Today was most emotional because Atuk responded to what we were saying. It might take a while for us to grasp what he is trying to convey, but yeah, we still got it. Atuk is now mute because of his stroke. He does make noises but not so much. He relies on his only functional hand, his left, to use hand signals to talk to us.

For example Kak Sophie told Atuk that if she read the verses of the Quran wrongly that he should scold her. She started reading and after a few lines, Atuk shook her hand. Every time she read it wrongly, he shook her hand. Not convinced?

My mummy, sis and I were last to leave. Everyone left an hour earlier and we kept him company. When it was about 10pm, we bid our goodbyes. I packed Macky in my bag, Sis already grabbed her bucket bag and Mum was waiting for us quite a distance. Then Atuk lifted his hand, showing the number one. We all came back, we knew he meant something, but what? Mum sat once again next to him and he put his hand back down. Mum is now staying over with him at the hospital.

He really didn't want to be left alone.

I can understand. Nobody ever wants to be lonely.

And its serious this time. His right hand is swollen and has blisters. Now it has spreaded to his right leg. Apparently, he has some sort of an infection in his blood. Doctors say that he might have lung infection and that his kidney is failing. I hope for the best but I shall be realistic.

Let's just say, after the doctor said that the family, "should have a discussion about what should be done for Atuk," it hit me that perhaps his time is coming. I don't want Atuk to live and die slowly. It's too painful but at the same time, one has to remain strong and positive.

One of my aunts, Wak Anah, said that someone she knows has been in the same condition as Atuk for ten years already. As human beings, we all think that this person suffered for ten years, but if you look at a religious sense, this person has never committed sins for ten years. Do you think he deserves a ticket straight to heaven?

Well, I think so.

This whole situation has made me think about myself, perhaps I should really jolt back up about reading the Quran once again. Atuk gave me one of his Qurans years back. I've still yet to complete reading it but for now, I think I want to get the English version; to at least understand it before I start reading the one in Arabic.

This time his condition is really serious. I want to be there with him everyday.

It hurts to have to see him like that, but it hurts even more to be in his shoes. I try to stay positive every time. I'm one of those few who barely cry when visiting him because to me, it is of no use. Just give him some prayers, keep him company, I think that's good enough. Crying just tires one out.

It's just that I couldn't bare to say goodbye to him earlier today after Mum agreed to stay for the night.

"Atuk, sorry okay? We have to go home now. Sis and I promise to visit you tomorrow. So promise that you will wait for us, okay?"

And I started to tear up. It wasn't like a strong one though. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and pulled Sis away, knowing that she will not leave if we stayed any longer.

How can I not tear up? Mr Sulaiman took care of me for years while I was a kid.

Please try to keep him in your prayers.

Loves.


----------------
Now playing: Robyn - Eclipse
via FoxyTunes

Labels: