<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

No Guidance
Thursday, May 01, 2008 9:39 pm
 
[airport+pass]


No more staff discounts. No more sunrise breakfasts in transit. No more GOGO FRANKS. No more airport guides.

We know more than the SATS staff. We see the funniest things. We get in the deepest shxt. No kidding.

There's as lot of funny stories that the airport guides have experienced and seen with their own eyes. Tips were encouraged to be rejected, but fxck it, some of us including yours truly, made bank.

My very own experience was with the Bangladeshi workers who were en route to Kuala Lumpur but their flight was at night at about 8 p.m., but since I was working the first shift, it was still 10 a.m., which was rather early. Still, were were trying so hard to help him and his fellow friends.

They wanted to know which gate. Since it was too early, we couldn't really find out which gate their plan should be at. We told them, "Sir, you have to wait till about 5 p.m. to know which gate." He nodded, with an affirmation that he understood.

Soon after, he and his friends walked around, still with their clueless faces, unsure of which gate. We told them to wait. They nodded. But this time, they stayed there, wanting more explanation. I'm not sure who, but my fellow airport guide took a paper and explain they would have to wait at till night time. How?

Draw two clocks, the Sun and the moon. One clocked showed 10 a.m. and another showed 8 p.m.

Finally, we thought, they understood. They nodded.

Then they came back! We were rather fed up, but didn't want to show it because apparently, we're in the 'service sector', so we directed them to the information counter.

The information counter ladies apparently... Directed them back to us.

Another time, I was swarmed by French passengers. One lady came up to me and started speaking to me in French. I wanted to say that I didn't understand but she kept on going on and on and on. I was a bit hesitant, but I still had to help.

Soon, those that were going on the same flight saw her talking to me, so they came up to me. I thought, okay, maybe these people might help and break the barrier by explaining in English, but then again...

She shot me with French!

Then another came, and another! And then another! Five people were speaking to me in French non-stop, I wanted to just cut a bxtch and go crazy. However, once I heard the words, Brunei, I screamed, "E24, THAT SIDE!"

And they went off as fast as water coming out of a faucet.

Apart from the funny and fun times, there were politics at work. The CAAS (our employers, apparently) have always been wanting to cut our throats. They're the ones that really just makes our job an unhappy one, honestly, up to the point where they find faults with us that are so trivial.

Regardless, when you put them aside, the job is the best job.

Because we all start very tame and filial. End up to be total rebels.

I admit, I was the starter of the rebel movement. I taught the new kids to be bad and go wild during the job. Most of them are more expert than I am.

I love my co-workers. I love the airport. I love the transit area. I love my supervisors. I love wasting $4 on transport everyday to the airport. I love not loving CAAS.

And now that I don't have the pass, I think I won't ever go in transit again. Oh shxt. :(

Labels: