<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Sweet Dreams
Monday, October 08, 2007 10:23 pm
 
[mimpimanis.jpg]

I am a HUGE fan of this show.
Literally.

Mimpi Manis is so complex yet so intriguing, over-complicating matters and making the show stretches from one problem to another. It stirs emotion, from anger, to happiness, to sadness all in one hour. Predictable yet unknowingly surprising. Lilis' naivety is such a dear yet a torment to the audience. This is a show better than Desperate Housewives.

Lilis (played by Dewi Perssik) is an aspiring Dangdut singer and through her daily life, she goes through a lot of problems (100 problems per episode, if you ask me) and falls in love with Aldi, (I'm not sure of the guy's name, tried googling it but can't seem to find, tell me if you know) and then meets up with this music producer, Fardji (don't kill me if the name is spelt wrongly). Fardji has done a lot for Lilis, for her music career and many other deed he has done. Yet no matter what he does, Lilis is still in love with Aldi. Eventually Lilis gives in to his good deeds and end up marrying Fardji.

Or so it seems. The most anti-climatic part was when she woke up from the dream of marrying Fardji. Lilis ends up doing what the fans of the show wanted and married Aldi.

Apparently, in the mid-season (or so), Lilis got raped (correct me on this one) and when Lilis was pregnant, it was said that the baby was not Aldi's. He left her. Selfish bastard.

So move on to season two, I don't know, I skipped so many episodes, but what I watched today was (correct me if I'm wrong) episodes 63 and 64. Lilis was with Fardji. (they weren't married, no) but what I know is that the child that Lilis gave birth to wasn't a rapist's. Technically, Lilis' first child (unknown father, duh, rapist) apparently was aborted. Or proabably the sperm wasn't strong enough and Lilis' child is actually Aldi's.

Lilis's child, Desi, is so similar you can call say they are almost the same person!

And they are! Apparently, Dewi plays both mother and child in season two. Its quite amazing and her acting skills are really put to the test. Watching both characters in the same scene; it was easy to differentiate between the two.

Season two revolves more about family problems rather than person problems of Lilis. Desi also has problems with her rival, Bitch. (I really don't know her name and yah, she is a bitch) who actually turns out to be a half-sister! When Aldi left Lilis for another woman, Bigger-Bitch (I really don't know, but yah, mother and daughter, both bitches!) right after Lilis got raped.

Bitch was really jealous of Desi. Desi had the talent, the super hot boyfriend, Tora (and yah, I can certify he is super hotness. Very indie laa. I loike. LAWL!) and Bitch would find anyway to bring Desi down. Bitch had a lot of power at the campus (apparently it's a university but judging at how they juggle their problems, it's u-never-study) and when she slit herself, the whole school made a big hullabaloo and blamed innocent Desi.

This happened after Aldi found out that Desi was his daughter and not some random criminal. Lilis was still pretty much in love with Aldi and decided that the whole family reconcile. Lilis' mother and Desi, together with Aldi, Bigger-bitch and Bitch, all under one roof. Actually, Bigger-bitch wanted to leave, but it was due to Lilis' naivety that Bigger-bitch stayed. Lilis wanted everyone to be one family.

Quite weird, but who cares.

Worst was when Desi was drugged with some sort of white substance in her drink and she fainted in the toilet, after which, Bitch's friends stripped Desi and left her. In an attempt to help his girlfriend, the very hot Tora went in to give his shirt, (she was in the cubicle), and the headmaster strategically planned by Bitch, walked in.

Unknowingly, Tora is actually Fardji's son! (Complicated, right? It is from his first marriage) and Aldi, being the father of Desi, disallowed her to have Tora as a boyfriend. He thinks that Tora was like his dad, with the old cunning ways but when Fardji approached Aldi, he said, "You have not changed one bit. You are still selfish! I know we had problems last time, but don't let our children suffer!"

Desi was always told by Aldi not to be in contact with Tora (who wouldn't?). Desi went on saying, "Oh, so NOW you want to be the father, huh? When my mum and I were suffering back then, where were you? Where was the father then? Don't try to act like you are my father. You have never been there for us, so why should I even call you my dad?!"

And this is when my dad and I started an argument.

He kept saying, "kids shouldn't talk back to their parents that way!"

I retorted, "hey, if the dad wasn't there for the child, he/she has every right to be angry"

He came out with his dictator ways but all in all, it was for the fun of it.

As we watched the show, he kept imitating Lilis dancing and we all just laughed at his craziness.

Still, I'm loving every second of this show. Best believe, I'm gonna start recording every episode. And guess what? I found the second version for the slow version of Mimpi Manis. Made me cry laa, seriously.

Labels: , , ,