<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

True Friends... Quiz?
Monday, June 11, 2007 9:07 am
 
Have you ever seen this?
[tftsamplepink.png]
I find this... STUPID. I don't care if you have one, I don't care if you did your friend's quiz, it's stupid. I fell for the trend a few weeks back but I realised it's really stupid. Why?

You don't need to get a freaking 100% on this quiz to see that you are best friends. A random stalker, can get 100% on your quiz and your true friends can get 35%, just like Ali Mooch. Why? Because you don't even tell your true friends about you?

Think about it. If your enemy knows so many things about you, but he has never been there for you, in fact made your life miserable, and he gets a 100%, does that make him a true friend?

Your true friend is always there for you, your true friend makes you happy, and makes your life better, but scores low, does that make him a fake friend? NO! It's YOUR fault because you fail to share personal information to your true friend.

Then comes the dilemma, "He-scores-so-low-that-I-think-he's-not-a-real friend". Eh, please eh, true friends isn't defined by a stupid quiz, it's defined by the experiences you share together. If you are angry at your friend for scoring so low, this means you are easily influenced. And to be influenced by a piece of image? That's so low.

A true friend is not defined by how much IQ he has of you, but by the heart that is true. I have so many close friends and I just know basic knowledge of them. Name, age, birthdays. Sometimes, I don't even remember their birthday, but as we go along together, go through the same experiences, that's how I became close to them.

AND PLEASE EH. DON'T FALL FOR THE STUPID TESTIMONIAL/COMMENT TRICK.

[friendstest.jpg]

Have you gotten this before? Well let me tell you, the person who started this chain mail (NOT THE PERSON THAT SENT IT TO YOU) either...
1) Had too low number of testimonial
2) Had too low self-esteem and need to prove that he has friends
3) Really had nothing to do.
"Fake friends: will ignore this.
Real friends: will send back to you."
I ignored it. So I'm a fake friend? NO. I gave a friend this, instead.
you really think me sending a heart means i care for you eh?

please laa girl. i care for you lots okay. and here's to prove it if you're not satisfied

´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´­­­­­­­¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶­¶­¶­¶­¶­¶­¶­¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶­¶¶­¶¶­¶´­´´­´¶­¶¶­¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶­¶¶´­´¶¶­¶¶¶­
­¶¶¶­¶¶¶­¶¶¶­¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ´¶¶¶¶¶´
´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´¶­­­­­­­¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶­¶­¶­¶­¶­¶­
­´­´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´­´´­´´­¶¶­¶¶­

i just dont like sending chain mails, still, rock on girl!
And when my cousin gave me the heart thing, I just told him, "Don't need to send laa. I love you already". HAHA. Because it's true. I don't need to give that stupid heart back to you to show that I love or care for you. I ALREADY DO!

So people, let me make this clear. If your friend doesn't do well for the quiz, or does not return you the heart, maybe it's start you think about yourself and what you have. Be thankful. And just cos your friend scored low, don't make a hullabaloo about it, just be thankful he actually cared enough to do the nonsensical quiz to keep you happy.

Isn't that true enough? What other reasons do you need? If your friendship is really in jeopardy, talk to them about it. Showing your concern through a quiz or a stupid heart on Friendster/Myspace is cowardly, and your friend might not even know that the friendship is in danger.

Labels: , , ,