<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Happy Belated Birthday Dont-Cha!
Friday, November 17, 2006 10:19 pm
 

Yeah, the birthday was yesterday. So I had to push this entry a day later. Well, this post is to commemorate how much DONT-CHA (DC) and I have grown together as a person. I mean, this is the longest I've blogged consecutively. Even with Lose-My-Breath.net (LMB.net), my old blog, I blogged for 11 months only.

Through this blog, I showed maturity, childishness and my spoilt brat antics. Sometimes, all of them in a whole week. I've showed my friends how much I cared for them; how sorry I was if I were to do something wrong (be it big or small) all through this blog. DC is definately one of my "everything", you know?

_____________________

FARHAN.
_____________________
The very first post I blogged about was Farhan. I admit that I used to hate him, shame him and all that. On LMB.net one of the posts I wrote about him and it is mean, BEYOND MEAN, coming from me. I literally shamed him, (i thought I had a blog - it was power - to reach the masses) however I had no regrets (i don't believe in being regretful, don't get me wrong, because it was a lesson.) but it was not one of the things I'm proud of. When I moved to DC, I literally turn the tables on myself and blamed myself. I mean, I said,
"I asked myself, I never got this egoistic before. I used to be the one who doesn't care of what Farhan thinks of me."
I mean seriously. From blaming and shaming someone, I became mature about things and blamed myself. To Farhan, I don't hate you, because if I say, "Eh Farhan, I hate you", it's stupid on my own behalf. Really, to be honest, I don't hate you. At all. It's just that you and I - we don't click very well. So for the record, if you are reading, I'm sorry. It's okay if you accept it or not; but if you do, let me know.

Remember that day during the ITE visit when we were at the computer tables? When I saw you reading that blog entry where I talked about you, a part inside me died; because I can't believe that I was so damn mean. I just covered that part of me with ego and friends supporting - I laughed, pointed fingers; but inside of me, I wanted to go up to you and just apologise. Again, I'm sorry. Whatever that is on my blog(s) (DC and LMB.net), I take it back. You don't deserve it. So whatever happens in the future between you and me (fights, quarells etc.) happens.

_____________________

Different? Of COURSE I am!
_____________________
I remember a teacher saying this to me.
"Zul, the reason people call you 'different' is because you are very expressive,"
Heh. My reply to him was that, I didn't mind and that people love me for who I am. What I didn't publically say was that, "Fuck you retards who hate me." LOL. That would be so immature. No, seriously, I don't (sometimes) care what people say about me. It just hurts when people I care for talk about me.

That's two different things. Random and Loved ones. When a certain someone used to talk behind my back, (blind item: points to the links section) I was so sad, but I got over it and now we're the best of friends. People talk about you; let it go. The more you drag it on, the more it'll come back to haunt you. TSK.

I remembered when someone spreaded a vicious yet discreet rumour about me. I let it go and things eventually got better. Heh. Main point, LET GO. (:

_____________________

FRIENDS - I'll be there.
_____________________

Reading this blog again, I realised just how much I treasure my friends. Hairul, Aini (I made a huge card for her birthday), and among others. (I wrote many times, a lot of post dedicating to different people, but it's hard to pick them from over 200 posts!) I wrote for Ahmad twice and have two albums dedicated to him. NYAHAHAS.

I love all my friends. The most loved and cherish to the very irritating ones. I love them all. It's like I'm the luckiest person in the whole wide world. I have friends who love me and accept me for who I am. I am indeed lucky - and Rusyidi, you are my real brother okay. (: HAHAHAS. (:

viva_06.jpg
My boys: (L to R) Me, Akmal, Hairul, Ahmad and Adan, with Danish in front

Image015.jpg
Oh, I'm lucky to have known Miss Thang right here. (: GRACIE!

Oh, not to forget. Amber Teo Khim Pong!
02.jpg

...and my latest best friend
55.jpg
AMIRUL!

_____________________

BLOGSKINS
_____________________

Basically the main part of the blog. My skins. They're one of a kind and more importantly - 95% original and mine. HAHA (the 5% is inspiration laa!) BUT MOST OF THEM 100%!

I won't blog about it now. Have something else planned.

_____________________

...ME
_____________________
Did anyone of you realise? I talked about Farhan first on this post before my friends. The craziest thing was that I didn't want to change his slot to somewhere lower. I think this whole year, (especially with DC) I've become more mature and learnt that if I wanted to hate someone, I'd better have real and strong reasons. With Farhan... no. I don't hate him. Not anymore because I realise that I was the cause of everything.

It amazes me that I have become so mature, grown to a real human being rather than be a young and stupid 14/15 year-old-kid with LMB.net. I am proud of myself because I can see that maturity right in front of my eyes. Dont-Cha is definately the evidence of my maturity.

I thank my blog actually. HAHA. It's a motivation for me to go on with my life regardless of my troubles. It is definately the high point of my life. It's - for sure - Dont-Cha is staying with me for the rest of my life.

Labels: ,