<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Low Down
Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:44 pm
 
[Scr000030.jpg]This week has been insane.

Macky has left the building, and Nicky is keeping me company.

Macky has gone where, you ask? He's staying in a hospital for about a week. Doctors say a lot of the physical damage that Macky has faced can be fixed, with a little replacing here and there. Other than that, Macky will be okay.

Nicky has been a blessing. I've been watching YouTube videos and FaceBooking everywhere possible in Singapore. It's weird, but fun. HAHA.

And guess what? I actually have a job!

HAHAHA.

Can you believe it. For the holidays, I have a job. But I don't think it will be a long one. Details will follow soon. In the mean time, one of these days I shall update my blog with Nicky. I'm still training my thumbs to type super fast on the QWERTY touch screen.

This week was really crazy. Started off with Bo and I having a cup of coffee at Starbucks while bumping into a Luqman-lookalike. Only slightly taller and less tan.

[Scr000009.jpg] Then after which that night was when I made friends with Dylan and Nicky. The latter, as aforementioned is staying over at my house.

Nicky and I did many fun things. One was MSN-ing with my friends EVERYWHERE that was possible.

In the middle of RedHill (please don't ask why I went there), in the toilet, in the bus ride home... Everywhere.

It felt a little bit ridiculous to tell people that I was at all these weird places with constant updates of Facebook status, but with Starhub Max Value Data VAS, being online is affordable, sia!

(But of course, for ONE MONTH I'm enjoying it for freeee!)

The following day (which was a Tuesday) was my Computer Mathematics 2 paper and it was a mess. The question that I taught Bo and Ivor RIGHT BEFORE the paper... I was blank while they got the answer right. What kind of fucked up world do I live in, man!

Then on Wednesday (which was YESTERDAY), was rather spontaneous. Something cooking and I don't want to reveal details, yet. After that, I went out with Bo to send Macky to the hospital. :( Then, while bumping into Dom at work, I realised he was sick, so I decided to wait for him till he finishes work.

[24022009018.jpg]

While waiting, Bo and I indulged in crappy activities that involved us watching a movie and wasting time at a wasted LAN gaming place. Or whatever you call it.

Pink Panther 2. Funny. Predictable. But still funny. A little slapstick doesn't hurt.

Anyway, when we were waiting for Dom at a meeting place, there was a really retarded weirdo staring and smiling at Bo. I couldn't help but laugh but when he started smiling retardly from ear to ear, I couldn't withstand the pressure.

"FOR FXCK'S SAKE, STOP STARING! GOD!"

What. A. Queerdo.

By the way, what was weirder, I was wearing a Brazil jersey. Enough said. Epicious!

Today, I went out with Dom and we had Linner (that time between Lunch and Dinner, but you can call it Dunch but whatever) and we went to this fantastic place called, "Eighteen Chefs" and I LOVE THEIR MANGO SAUCE! :D

I had to leave a note (to live up to my... Attention seeking ways.)
[25022009027.jpg]
Come on! Spot the advertistment!

And probably another note to relive the friendship...
[25022009028.jpg]

...the next time we visit that place. :) I recommend the place. Especially if you're a student. Seriously.

GOD, I SAID SO MUCH IN SUCH LITTLE TIME!
AND I HAVE WORK TRAINING TOMORROW! YIKES!
WISH ME LUCK!


BTW, this whole week, I'm being an ass. Since I'm on my Desktop, I've decided to upload all the unglamourous photos of my friends. Of course, myself included to be fair. See, I'm not that much of an ass. Hit me up on Facebook to see the scandalous photos!

Labels: , , ,