<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14350795?origin\x3dhttp://dont-cha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

GAMBLER

(n) One who plays at a game of chance, who gambles; One who takes risks


FACEBOOK | TWITTER
YOUTUBE | ZUCKFUL

Zulkarnain Sadali. I'm nineteen but I tend to forget so I unknowingly tell people I'm eighteen. Ridiculous, I know. I'm a rockstar in between the sets, no eyeliner and cigarettes. Life is magical, but its not so fantastic. Oh.

A student in Temasek Polytechnic's IIT School, majoring in Interactive Media Informatics, (IMI) with intentions of making it in the Media industry, a far cry from anything in IT. But I'm open to its possibilities.

I like to leave a little mystery in everything I type, and certain times I do not like to be obvious. I rather speak in tounges and cryptically because that's how I roll. But I always stand by my beliefs.

Just like Hannah Montana, I get the best of both worlds. I like fun but I don't mix anything together. Except when socialising though. Anything goes.

I'm a good boy, most of the times. Of course I shan't deny. I can be a real devil.

I repeat, I stand by my beliefs. If you don't like it, then you should put a red X on it.

PAPARAZZI

(n) photographers and other people involved in the media, who follow people, especially celebrities, in order to look for stories
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENDORSE.

SRSLY.

mdzulkar9's Profile Page

RICH

(n) possessing material wealth

STARSTRUCK

(n) fascinated by fame or by celebrities

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is under the spotlight this time. In 2008, Gaga released The Fame, which she explained was "about how anyone can feel famous".

The Fame spawned many hit singles, including her debut single, Just Dance. Hit after hit, GaGa proved that she isn't a one hit wonder.

“An album full of hits.” – Billboard

THE FAME by LADY GAGA. OUT IN STORES NOW.

HONEY

(n) sweeten with; used as terms of endearment

BUDDY'S THE DJ

(n) a friend who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.

aina
amanda
amin
ayuni
azizan
cheryl
dakota
elene
fadli
farah
faris
fariza
firdaus
fitriana
gereleine
grace
haiqal
hanping
haziq
hazirah
huibo
indera
ivy
jaye
jayne
kaisheng
katrina
khairul
khir
liyana
liyana OL
luqman
michelle
mingxian
mithra
rafie
randy
rizal
robin
sakinah
sam
shane
shahirah
shikin
shikin
syafiqah
syahid
syuhada
taufiq
valenisha
zahrah
zhou dao

If you want to be linked, click "Comment" below any blog entry or scroll up under "Honey" and click on any comment. Then, add your name and address, and a short message. I will link you as soon as possible.

thanks.
Zul.

FILTER

(n) supressing information or waves of frequencies that are not required

Search:
Search Posts
Label
Google Blog Search
Technorati
For:

DISCO STICK

(n) a tool that holds the disco ball, a sexual innuendo

Surprised? This is my 33rd layout. The 41-month long run of DONT-CHA.blogspot.com spawned many layouts, from graphic art to vectors, to very narcissistic ones.

The layout is based on Lady GaGa's video, Poker Face. The layout goes hand-in-hand in promoting her debut album, The Fame.

No copyright infringement intended.

As a writer, I accept constructive criticism. However, as a person, I do not appreciate disrespectful and hurtful comments to me, my family, friends and/or but not limited to anyone that I speak of on my blog.

I do not guarantee that you will like everything that I read/say on DONT-CHA, but my intention is to entertain.

Please respect my work and my blog and kindly do not steal ANYTHING written/posted on my blog. It is deemed theft. If you want to use something, please just ask. This includes my profiles on FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube including but not limited to Friendster. I usually say yes.

I repeat. If you don't like it, put a red X on it, for Windows, and a red dot on it, for Mac.

I advise that you view this on a 1024x768 screen, preferably larger. Best viewed by my own Macbook.


Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit)

 

Armchair Critic
Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:37 pm
 
It was a really long day. I partied like hard, photographed like mad and I fell in love on the dance floor.

The day started with me running off from Chingay rehearsals early. I was with Aini, Jamilah, Jeffrey and Nur. We headed to NP to see Hairul's Silat performance. (If you don't know what Silat is, check out the following videos)

Hairul would take sometime before it was his turn to perform so the five of us decided to go for a photoshoot! HAHA. It was impromptu of course. Ngee Ann Poly's Photography Club hooked us with these awesome photos.

[Image295.jpg]
Aini, Me and Jamilah with our solo shots.

[IMG_3698.jpg]
Jeff, Me, Aini, Jamz and Nur :D
Awesomeness!

But whilst waiting for them Hairul, I decided to chill at their stage area and this awesome band started playing.

Armchair Critic.

Instantly I fell in love with them. Woah! Well, they're really good! I'm so gonna get their EP. Hit them up on MySpace!

Halfway, Jeffrey left to meet his friends. Then my wristwatch struck two and it was time for Hairul's performance! It was priceless.



But when Hairul's competitor 'killed' him, I was ready to get in the ring to kick his ass, I swear. It felt too real. Especially when your BBFF is slaughtered like that. Ahh, so now you know what it means eh! HAHA.

When Hairul was done and we said our goodbyes, initially, it was planned that we hit Singapore Polytechnic but we were running out of time as a dance competition was gonna be held at Republic Polytechnic (RP). :D

We went to Clementi MRT Station to pick Haiqal up! Jamilah had this thing called the Virtual Barbershop and it was so realistic! All of us took turns to try and we gave so many expressions, I was squirming all around! But Haiqal was the best.

[IMG_0147.jpg]
He was SO into it!

We met up with Jamilah's friends, Wati and Nafisah. Once we reached RP, the dance competition was almost over! But we were lucky enough to catch the winners, FreakZy NutZ as they won first prize! They were amazing!

When they were over, we decided to walk around RP since most of us were RP virgins. RP is so looks so amazing that when we got off the bus, our jaws were literally on the floor!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0171.jpg
Aini, Nur, Jamz, Haiqal, Nafisah, and Wati kneeling down.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0174.jpg
This was really a random countdown shot.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0178.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0182.jpg
Culinary Friends.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0179.jpg
Awesomesauce.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0180.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0183.jpg
J'yeah!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0184.jpg http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0186.jpg
Take one and take two!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0189.jpg
We look unflattering. HAH. But he's still my friend, yo!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0176.jpg http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0198.jpg
Queen Jamz and I

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0194.jpg
Who can forget Aini? :D

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0197.jpg
GASP!

It's not over yet!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0206.jpg
The QUEEN is REALLY here!

Why so? Apparently, the Photography Club at RP had a better idea!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0212.jpg
Before...

After!
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0213.jpg

We continued to peruse the exhibitions. Ahh, connect us!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0227.jpg
Jamz, Wati, Aini, Haiqal, Nur, Me and Nafisah

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0236.jpg

A few more...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0240.jpg
Hot.
(and my ass was hurting sitting on those rocks)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/zullies/IMG_0242.jpg
and one final one before we left RP!

Wait, left RP for where? TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC'S JAM AND HOP!

But I ain't taking photos of em, but I know photos are bound to float around FaceBook. Farah took a lot of photos of me at the dancefloor, but I don't know if I'll get them. I don't really mind if I don't get it, somehow. I even went up on stage for a freestyling dance competition, but that doesn't matter.

I fell in love on the dancefloor. And I giggle like mad when I think about it.



----------------
Now playing: Armchair Critic - Monsters
via FoxyTunes
Note: this entry is posted on Thursday, 22 Jan 2009. Anything that has happened on this post happened on Saturday, 10 Jan 2009, date is for archiving purposes only.

Labels: , , , ,